ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something was off with inventory overall. 

SM's script is purposely built for one at a time and he won't add auto check out.

I know it's competing with other peoples bots and such, but this is fascinating.

Welp anyway, i just wanted to get my knowledge up for the grey green pairs, I like these less then the original v2.

One thing I Learned on this thread , you have to do things yourself on here , everybody all for them selves I asked for help people made me feel like **** , just Cooked on my second pair from champs anybody need advice I'm willing to help out. Regardless if I don't have much posts like everybody else we all human bein

More script users. Basically script or die.

Hence the splash has no merit anymore.

They are just going to go Nike draw soon wait on it.

To many bots getting in something has to change they getting as bad as Nike.

I agree but I think they have managed to be worse than Nike has ever been.

MAKE A MILLION OF THEM HE SAID...

EVERYONE GON GET A PAIR HE SAID 

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

To everyone saying resell going down once adidas ships... ships what? lol
once ALL the pairs hit the market, it's a matter of time before it hits the lowest price point (and then it'll shoot up a little bit and stabilize)

One thing I Learned on this thread , you have to do things yourself on here , everybody all for them selves I asked for help people made me feel like **** , just Cooked on my second pair from champs anybody need advice I'm willing to help out. Regardless if I don't have much posts like everybody else we all human bein
As someone who didn't follow the thread, niketalk is entirely about scouring the last few pages, also searching the thread for the words sole martyr script etc helped out.

I personally had no idea what I was doing so I wasn't going to give directives. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom