ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i might have to trade my chocs for a pair of these?
mean.gif
my thoughts smh

Man, after all these Ls, if I don't hit nothing in the GOAT raffle I'm not buying any kicks until next year.....January [emoji]127770[/emoji]

Posted this earlier but during the drop which was a mistake.  

Grabbed my red stripe's this morning at Finishline.  Make sure to go that .5 size up, these are definitely tighter in the toebox than Beluga V2's.

Yo you're the second to say size up by 0.5. Earlier I was bummed that I didn't get my usual 8, but now I'm pretty excited for my 8.5. Its funny how the sizes I end up with always end up being the suggested size. :smokin

Yo you're the second to say size up by 0.5. Earlier I was bummed that I didn't get my usual 8, but now I'm pretty excited for my 8.5. Its funny how the sizes I end up with always end up being the suggested size.
smokin.gif
People that go TTS better hope the PK really breaks in on these.  The toebox is just super tight.  

Yo you're the second to say size up by 0.5. Earlier I was bummed that I didn't get my usual 8, but now I'm pretty excited for my 8.5. Its funny how the sizes I end up with always end up being the suggested size.
smokin.gif
People that go TTS better hope the PK really breaks in on these.  The toebox is just super tight.  
is it as tight as the eqt support? (like those concepts ones?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom