ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a trip, booked a hotel for 2 nights, and i did win 1 raffle in my size and colour. Very blessed right now. Left Amsterdam super stoned with my new pair

Y'all gotta chill w/ the "How have people still not copped Yeezys for retail" and assuming every single person who hasn't didn't try hard enough.

Congrats to those who copped tho! Sorry for those who didn't, hopefully y'all will be multi paired up next time and can trade your extras for these.

Happy Holidays NT! Y'all are dope, be safe tomorrow.

Last edited:
good lookin out for the minishop. forgot about that one. 

managed on SNS yesterday but got cancelled a few minutes after. sadlife.
is it possible to trade a green for a red pair?
possible. just need to find the right trade. a lot of people prefer the green too despite red being the crowd fave

Last edited:
Got my pair today. They definitely fit TTS.

My sizes (US):

I'm a True 10.5

Yeezy V2 - 10.5

Y3 pureboost - 10

UB - 11

NMD City Socks -10

NMD Lush Red - 10

Alpha Bounce - 10

Human Race - 10.5

Jordans - 10.5

Got my pair today. They definitely fit TTS.

My sizes (US):

I'm a True 10.5

Yeezy V2 - 10.5
Y3 pureboost - 10
UB - 11
NMD City Socks -10
NMD Lush Red - 10
Alpha Bounce - 10
Human Race - 10.5
Jordans - 10.5
Crazy how peoples feet are different. I say im a TTS 10.5 as well yet my sizes are way different for yours. At the same time though, i havent had sizes of all these limited shoes to try on and see whats perfect.

TTS-10.5
350 v1-10.5
350v2- 11
UB- 11
Alphabounce- 10.5
Human Race- 10
Jordans- 11

So idk maybe im a true 11 lol

red is a hype color, khaki and olive are the cleanest
To me the "olive" is khaki

Got my hands on a copper for $100 over retail. I wanna trade it for a green

Still convinced adc isnt done

I lied. My homie told me they were the copper but they are actually green. So i got what i wanted.

These really dont look green at all to me. They are more of a khaki and i really like them.

They fit tighter at the toes than Belugas for me but i think they will be fine after i wear them and they loosen up. My Belugas fit pefect out of the box

Please enlighten me
happy.gif
Anyone has the YS password? could you share with me Thsnks

Don't pay for more than $600 per V2 pair right now if you are looking. Wait a week or two. If Belugas and Chocs are any indication to how these are priced, these will drop down even further.

Might just wait until I'm in NYC next week and cash someone out in person.

Last edited:
and copper is dark khaki ? :nerd:

green is not always khaki is olive also

Yea its hard to capture it in pics for sure i think for all 3 colors. In a lot of pics the green looks more olive than ive seen holding mine in hand in diff lightings. Ive had both in hand but not side by side so im gonna compare with my boy soon.

Btw your pic of the 3 toe boxes is one of the dopest ive seen

Anyone has the YS password? could you share with me Thsnks
C'mon man, that's not how it works. The site is blocked because they're doing maintenance, not because you need a secret pw to buy Yeezys. Nobody has, or is giving you a pw. First week using the Internet?

ys changed the products urls probably to display a final sold out/not available status instead of bugging out people with sizes. just fyi

Yea its hard to capture it in pics for sure i think for all 3 colors. In a lot of pics the green looks more olive than ive seen holding mine in hand in diff lightings. Ive had both in hand but not side by side so im gonna compare with my boy soon.

Btw your pic of the 3 toe boxes is one of the dopest ive seen
Thanks fam it really is hard...

I took a better pic when I got home and this is an unfiltered pic in the afternoon with no direct sunlightt

View media item 2239434

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom