ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In JP right now with my girl for vacation and after a night out we come back to our room. She started staring at me like something was wrong as I sat on the bed checking my phone. Then I looked at what was possibly wrong in the room and I saw these 2 black bags beside me by the foot of the bed. I opened are there it was - 750GG in my size with a goat auth card :nthat:  

don't even know how she managed to sneak that in our luggage this whole time :rofl:

She's cheating on you #NT

Nah, that's dope though. :nthat:

Last edited:
Anybody own or try on the Onyx Military Boots? Thoughts? 
I think they are dope just not $645 plus tax dope. I just picked up a pair from Black Market for $342 shipped. I like them better than the 950's. The 950's look like platforms. More like boots that the band Kiss would wear.

Last edited:
apparently oreo v2s are double the quantity of belugas. Which would make them lower resale value no?

They're supposedly a general release shoe too
You would think but that hasn't been the case i.e. Choc 750's. Chocs are the most limited 750 yet they fetch the least. At this point demand not quantity dictates the price.

I always take the L so I hope resale is below $400. Either way it's not going to be cheap cause the wifey wants a pair too.

Last edited:
You would think but that hasn't been the case i.e. Choc 750's. Chocs are the most limited 750 yet they fetch the least. At this point demand not quantity dictates the price.

I always take the L so I hope resale is below $400. Either way it's not going to be cheap cause the wifey wants a pair too.

good point about the Chocs

hope we're all able to score on the Oreos :smile:

Still waiting for Yeezy Supply to ship 
sick.gif

17th aye...interestingggggggg

I like the black/whites. But i at least won't be too salty when i miss on them since i have a black based V2

No way I can see these being mass produced with the adidas have been secretive with the date and postponing it. Plus the rumor mills have said this at least once with all the v2s

If this is true then RIP resell even more than lately. Triple the quantities of belugas should mean they will not go for more than 450-500 after release, if that much.
if you're talking about the resell in europe, it will be much lower than €450

if you're talking about the resell in europe, it will be much lower than €450

Yeah for sure. Seen plenty of pairs from the last black friday drop sell for around 380€ so resell is basically gonna be straight trash on these. I don't mind as I only want a pair to rock.

Fam I came across a killer deal for the OG 750's but the zipper is broken. Can it be repaired?

My friend put my red stripe V2 on his sc story and one of his friends told him they're fake because the "real ones" have a white stripe. 
roll.gif

Thank U Jehovah. We can all eat on this "Oreo" release. [emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom