ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how to get in contact with KITH? My V2 order got charged, but is still unfulfilled. I tried messaging them/tweeting to them, but they don't respond. It's been a whole week already...

Anyone know how to get in contact with KITH? My V2 order got charged, but is still unfulfilled. I tried messaging them/tweeting to them, but they don't respond. It's been a whole week already...
Man I'm in the same situation smh.

Haven't received any updates on my coppers. 

What V2 cw are you waiting on?

Anyone still waiting on Green pair to ship from ADC?

Man I'm in the same situation smh.

Haven't received any updates on my coppers. 

What V2 cw are you waiting on?

Anyone still waiting on Green pair to ship from ADC?
Waiting on the greens in sz 5 for my girl. KITH is usually really quick with shipping.. just surprised how long its taking this time around. 

Lol couldn't agree more. Working nightshift and that mid week release destroyed my sleeping schedule for like 2-3 days. Never been that tired at work like those days during the release.

but on the bright side... at least we both copped a pair... so it was somewhat worth it :lol:

i won a eBay auction and i am not 100% it's authentic. What the worst that will happen if i don't pay, i will just get a buyer strike on my account? I'm just gonna go with goat cause i can't take the chance. Any help would be appreciated.

i won a eBay auction and i am not 100% it's authentic. What the worst that will happen if i don't pay, i will just get a buyer strike on my account? I'm just gonna go with goat cause i can't take the chance. Any help would be appreciated.

yeah you'll get a unpaid strike on your account. you can also try asking the seller to cancel your bid

whyd you bid if you weren't sure tho??

where are these adidas? you can keep all these black based colorways
I'm in for the new 'moonrocks' ... bottom pair. Ironically, all I've ever wanted was a grey-based pair of 350s (for retail) and i have managed to pick up virtually every other 350 since then. This is the glow-sole I assume?

yeah you'll get a unpaid strike on your account. you can also try asking the seller to cancel your bid

whyd you bid if you weren't sure tho??
i thought they was 100 till i found a pic of under the insoles thats got me not sure

I'm in for the new 'moonrocks' ... bottom pair. Ironically, all I've ever wanted was a grey-based pair of 350s (for retail) and i have managed to pick up virtually every other 350 since then. This is the glow-sole I assume?

Those "moon rock 2.0s" are sick. Only v2 pair that's better than the belugas imo.

Def woulda cooked on ssense had it been tomorrow. Of course they'd restock on rent day lol but they were up for MAD LONG

How did you cop from Kith?

Did they release online?  Raffle ticket in store?  Online raffle?

Supposed to release through Frenzy but apparently they unloaded most of their stock online.
Hmm well I don't have an iFin, so I can't try via Frenzy.

I just never see anything from Kith about any Yeezy releases, other than people in this thread talking about "where is my shipping from Kith" 

I just never see anything from Kith about any Yeezy releases, other than people in this thread talking about "where is my shipping from Kith" 
I feel you. Team no iphone as well, have to ask my girl to help with that. But I think for this release, Kith dropped them right after Frenzy so it was really random. I suggest downloading the Restocks app. That's how a lot of people keep track of the releases.

Kith sends out an email to those on its email list serv about releases...its a simple google doc form. And if you win you receive notice you can pick up from whichever location selected. Kith went with Frenzy for the chocolate gums and it was hinted they would use the app (it's a third party app used by small boutiques) again ...but in true Kith fashion decided to just post stock on its website. Kith uses shopify for its site and it tends to be exploitable so even if you pickup you spend an inordinate amount of time waiting for the confirmation email -- kith has been known to oversell and cancel (this happened with me last year on a pair of the 'Homage'/What-The Asics). 

View media item 2247466
Played with depth of field feature on iPhone 7 since the update.

Not bad at all.

I thought it would be a complete gimmick when they first showed it off. It can be finicky tho.

Hence "BETA" I guess.

Kith sends out an email to those on its email list serv about releases...its a simple google doc form. And if you win you receive notice you can pick up from whichever location selected. Kith went with Frenzy for the chocolate gums and it was hinted they would use the app (it's a third party app used by small boutiques) again ...but in true Kith fashion decided to just post stock on its website. Kith uses shopify for its site and it tends to be exploitable so even if you pickup you spend an inordinate amount of time waiting for the confirmation email -- kith has been known to oversell and cancel (this happened with me last year on a pair of the 'Homage'/What-The Asics). 
So if you win via their email list, you have to pickup in person?  No shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom