ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nawww, they don't do that do they? They're too large of company & so much sales volume to do that I would think ...?

you mean bought it for themselves and resold it? :lol:

Umm okay is this real about stockx??!!?

I literally got ANOTHER email them saying this Yeezy V2 is fake! Anyone getting these???

I had a good deal & during their no fee sale!!! Wth

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I can get a pair of black/white V2 from my local finishline. How much would I have to add to get a pair or pirate black V1?

Got the greens, but they are damn near khaki colored it seems like. Not that it's bad, I like it. Shoes are definitely much more comfortable than the v1's. Snug, but I'm glad I went same size as my UB size 9.

View media item 2248914
Here is a quick pic with my olive jeans

View media item 2248915

Oh nice and yeah I agree the color looks beige and lighting affects how it looks in pictures. I got the green as well from Need supply and definitely my favorite out of the three.

lol not sure why some ppl say the v1's werent comfortable... maybe they were rockin fakes i dunno . All my v1's are pretty comfy. V2's are comfy as well just a more snug fit

Last edited:
The 0% sellers fee is driving down pricing on Stockx. Prices have seemingly remained steady at other places. After that promo ends @ Stockx I'm guessing they'll go back up a bit. Good time to buy 

thats the first TTS i have seen.

My UB 11
v2  Beluga 11.5

There's a couple of us in here lol .... I went TTS/my UB size (8.5) for my PBs (v1s) and wished i went a half size down. These v2s are bit more structured and padded so the 8.5 fits perfectly this time. What folks have posted though if you are a larger size (like yourself) ...a half up size (a full size up for wide feet).

The 0% sellers fee is driving down pricing on Stockx. Prices have seemingly remained steady at other places. After that promo ends @ Stockx I'm guessing they'll go back up a bit. Good time to buy 
I know! I threw out what some may think are low ball offers but I figured it's worth a shot.

I think they are dope just not $645 plus tax dope. I just picked up a pair from Black Market for $342 shipped. I like them better than the 950's. The 950's look like platforms. More like boots that the band Kiss would wear.
LOL do you have any shots of them on? That's a great price, but I'm gonna wait a bit to see if they dip even more. Can't imagine them selling out completely. 

FINALLY GOT MY FIRST PAIR OF YEEZYS [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] My boy came through with the coppers for retail for me .

Though I prefer 750s, I'm happy I got a pair and definitely keeping them

Just realized they green not copper [emoji]128514[/emoji] Had to read the box lol

Like dude said they look more of a khaki

Last edited:
FINALLY GOT MY FIRST PAIR OF YEEZYS [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] My boy came through with the coppers for retail for me .

Though I prefer 750s, I'm happy I got a pair and definitely keeping them

Congrats man! It's an awesome feeling when you get your first pair of Yeezys. Started the addiction for me lol.

Gotta say it has been great to see so many people copping. The holiday season has been good to us this year [emoji]127876[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom