ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been trying to Google this question to no avail:

What's the Foot Locker Confirmed App radius? I thought Adidas' was 50 miles, but have yet to see FTL's.

TIA
Does it really matter? You can live in Alaska and reserve a pair in the DMV as long as you'll be there on time. 

Been trying to Google this question to no avail:

What's the Foot Locker Confirmed App radius? I thought Adidas' was 50 miles, but have yet to see FTL's.

TIA
Does it really matter? You can live in Alaska and reserve a pair in the DMV as long as you'll be there on time. 
If it didn't matter I wouldn't have asked the question. So yes, it matters

I don't believe for a second that the comfort plays any substantial role in the Yeezy hype, however comfortable they maybe
Hey I can only speak for myself if YZYs didn't have boost soles I wouldn't even look twice. All the air Yeezys weren't even remotely interesting to me, but I'm silly like that

WAS ABOUT TO PURCHASE SOME SOCKS TO GET TO GOLD STATUS BUT I DONT THINK ILL MAKE THE CUT 48 HOUR CUT OFF  
grin.gif

they need a reason

although comfort factors in more I still don't believe that it's the "reason" ultraboosts are so popular within the sneakerhead community either. I've seen some ULtraboost collections that are 30-40 deep that only spans 4-5 color blockings. Nothing other than hype requires someone to own the 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 versions of the same colorway. Adidas just rewards people for biting the hype with comfort on the side :lol: :lol:

WAS ABOUT TO PURCHASE SOME SOCKS TO GET TO GOLD STATUS BUT I DONT THINK ILL MAKE THE CUT 48 HOUR CUT OFF  
grin.gif

Did that Sunday night, socks shipped this morning, hoping the status updates by Thurs AM on a secondary FTL account I got. 

Hey I can only speak for myself if YZYs didn't have boost soles I wouldn't even look twice. All the air Yeezys weren't even remotely interesting to me, but I'm silly like that

Sounds like you actually buy them to wear which is probably why you feel the way you do lol not many people take there's past VNDS condition to preserve the value.

Can each code only be used a certain number of times or is Footsites just being really vigilant about generating new codes every so often?

They definitely create new codes on a pretty consistent basis. I don't know if we've confirmed for sure what the frequency is; heard everything from hourly to every 15 min.

Sounds like you actually buy them to wear which is probably why you feel the way you do lol not many people take there's past VNDS condition to preserve the value.
And that's a major problem I have with most sneakerheads I can't say that hype/value determines what I buy. I can't understand those who do, I wore vans when I was young and was made fun of for it, I liked them so I didn't give af now look at Vans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom