ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a couple of my friends got text messages saying 'this message is for "your name here" thank you for entering the raffle drawing for the Adidas Yeezy 350 V2. Please reply //YES\\ to confirm your winning. Location will be sent to  you 1 hour after the confirmation.  Thank you for choosing us.'

Is this Bait?

I was referencing the fugazi HU NMDs that slipped through stockx....one of the overarching reason folks give for paying FC resell pricepoint is because they feel they are dealing with an authentic pair. I was also bolstering my argument that there are other things that factor into why folks pay the resell prices they do by noting that given your argument  any price point other than cost of materials should not be paid including the retail price -- which went up by $20 for the v2s despite nothing actually being added to warrant the increase. 
I would never say that just because they came from Stockx they are real but the odds are better than a random Ebayer with a low price. Of course things can slip through but thats why you do your own check once they come in. The cost of the actual shoe is always going to be a fraction of what your are paying but you have to pay retail if you want them.

a couple of my friends got text messages saying 'this message is for "your name here" thank you for entering the raffle drawing for the Adidas Yeezy 350 V2. Please reply //YES\\ to confirm your winning. Location will be sent to  you 1 hour after the confirmation.  Thank you for choosing us.'

Is this Bait?
Doubtful, because no one wins at Bait.

for anyone who won at nice kicks sf, did they say you can start picking up your pair at 10 or 11am? can't remember which.

for anyone who won at nice kicks sf, did they say you can start picking up your pair at 10 or 11am? can't remember which.
NK LA said anywhere between 10am-8pm, but the earlier the better for the person that called me (might be the owner?).  Not sure if the same applies for NK SF

Last edited:

So for real though.. Who copped W's on the only thing that mattered tonight, PacSun x FoG release?
I sold a pair of my Triple Black UBs to the manager at my local PacSun and he told me I could come early before he puts out any of the items and have first pick. Is there anywhere to see the collection so I know what to pick before I go? (Is it up on Pacsun.com atm?)

Does anyone remember what time YeezySupply went live last time? (was it 12 am est or 3 am I forget) Thanks in advance.

I sold a pair of my Triple Black UBs to the manager at my local PacSun and he told me I could come early before he puts out any of the items and have first pick. Is there anywhere to see the collection so I know what to pick before I go? (Is it up on Pacsun.com atm?)

Does anyone remember what time YeezySupply went live last time? (was it 12 am est or 3 am I forget) Thanks in advance.
http://www.pacsun.com/fog/fear-of-god/?ICID=0018073

Someone posted earlier that it was around 3am CT.

So for real though.. Who copped W's on the only thing that mattered tonight, PacSun x FoG release?
mean.gif
 At this last hour, wanted Black sweats, Black cargos, and the flannel. Missed FOG (even though it was super easy/lowkey for minutes and missed Kith in the process, just hope its quiet at pacsun tomorrow.

Niketalk has always been about resell.

This is the same place that birthed Ben Baller, Corgi, Dre aka Project Blitz, FlipJays, etc.

In the same breath, because stock x has made a model to rip off sellers doesn't mean that everyone in here that failed is going to eat on $400 pairs.
Wow didn't knew all this 

Except for corgi of course 

Last edited:
Haven't found any information whether Glendale Pacsun already made calls but it's safe to say they already did....all good though, ended up with 6 pairs total :smokin

On another note, anyone know how sizing is for women? Size 8 women is 6.5 or 7 in men? Should she half size up like most of us do? Or stick TTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom