ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No question for me. Belugas are the goat Yeezys IMO. Felt they were average when I first saw pics of them but the more on feet pics I saw the more I liked them and when I got them in hand I fell totally in love. Managed to score 4 pairs in my size and 1 for the bae and sold 2 of them. I have used one of my pairs alot since they're my favorites and still have a spare pair which I don't think I can sell tbh.

Belugas >>> all the black pairs and yes I have the red, green and white pair.

F
Well there's been a new startling revelation in the sneaker world tonight, half of nike talk is apparently color blind. More tonight at 12.

View media item 2266254

THIS!!!! :rofl:

same thing i said. i compared these with my coppers when i got home and it's basically the same damn colr. makes absolutely no sense at all why they wouldn't just drop a whole new c/w. they milking this ishh. imo, the yeezy boost v2 is way watered down already and yeezy x adidas can't hold a candle to yeezy x nike.

I can clearly see the difference between whites, greens & coppers. All are wearable so no complaints from me. [emoji]128527[/emoji]
I'm shocked you copped a pair. If I didn't already double up, I'd say let me get at those..... :lol:

I really wonder if that pulltab will be there in the end. Kanye wore that pair during that Rick Owens art show like a week ago and his pair didn't have the pulltab. Just seems so random why they would want to put it back all of a sudden after having 5 cws without them already.

turtle doves are tottaly differen color shoes.....white stripe its too safe

it actually does go well, orange weave its integrated and it flows witth the shoe.

do you own any black friday releases?

yup have the red, green and white

maybe my bitter *** just hates the belugas cause I struck out on em :rofl:

Adidas sitting back, "let's put out a black/grey CW. Who cares if they're purple, if grey is on the box label, they'll think it's grey"

Need those black/red like I need the OT's and Belugas.

Just caught up with the thread. Yesterday definitely had a lot of eye candy. Pacsun & bae from Undefeated Silverlake made the Fog release frustration alright. Glad so many people got to eat on ADC for those that want to wear the shoe. Staying in for ADC Sat. Mornings from now on F*** live raffles.

Loving the Off White stripe :pimp:

I've seen the Coppers twice in person this week and I did not like them at all to be honest. 

Initially they were my favorite out for the BF release and they looked good in pics.

For me:

(Infra)Red > Belugas > B/W > Copper > Green
Grateful to own the first 3, and could do without the last 2.

Wasn't really impressed by the upcoming black and reds at first, but the more I see pics the more they grow on me. Hopefully I can add those to the collection. :smokin

now is the time to dump your pairs? how many yeezys releases in are we. it should already be a known fact that the best time to dump your pair is when the market is DRY not when its flooded. lol yall some small time resellers thinking quick flip is maximized profit 
laugh.gif

however if youre looking to buy, NOW is the time to BUY

Last edited:
The difference is sometimes he rocks samples that are older.  Adidas could add the pull tab to the retail pairs. 

Clearly that's all just talk at this point, but don't be surprised to see the pull tab back.  

that ugly bright neon orange stripe doesn't go well with the shoe IMO.

turtle dove v2s are similar but looks better with the white stripe rather than orange lol

that orange stripe is the best part to me. I love it.

What is this turtle dove V2 people speak of? Thats actually coming out? I thought it was the Beluga's for some reason whenever i read it mentioned.

net·work
ˈnetˌwərk/

interact with other people to exchange information and develop contacts, especially to further one's career.
"the skills of networking, bargaining, and negotiation"

Understand some of you may have to leave your computers, homes, social media accounts to actually accomplish this.

There was a time; what seems like ages ago now, when kids and adults would roam outside and speak to one another, interact with one another. Outside. Our kids actually played outside, on the streets, at the park...just seems so long ago.

That was a time where there was no iPhone and the Internet was not what it is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom