ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing to have the SKU outside the shipping box, but another thing to do this
sick.gif
Clever way of tryna double up on a pair of Yeezys. 

They aren't sending him another pair
laugh.gif
Not saying mistakes don't happen, but something just not adding up for me. Can't put my big paw on it, but I think ole boy tryna double up, courtesy of adidas. 

Pretty sure the warehouse where they got Yeezys is Yeezys only and not a warehouse where they got all type of other shoes in the immediate packing area where they are putting Yeezys into boxes to ship out.

there was a guy a few releases ago that this happened too and I believe ADC took care of it. this dude is probably just trying to double off of adidas past mistake

Ya dude wrote a letter and everything. Higher up actually was contacted and contacted the guy that made the letter.

Stop being a hater, and work harder to get what you want for retail. U mad you have to pay resell for your favorite sneakers? LMAO.

Don't be mad that you've been outworked.
How u mad at another guy for paying resale, so he can make a few bucks? He paid $180 on top of each pair. Why u mad ?

Boo this man

I'm enjoying his misery because it is hilarious. Nothing better than seeing stupid people get scammed.

True. Very sad true. And to make it even worse, I've never seen that dude in my life, I know plenty of sneakerheads/resellers/collectors etc  , plenty of people that post every time there's a drop, maybe to those people I would be confident to unload big money, and even though I'll have my concerns and will have to be secured somehow 

But that dude, dealing with that kind of money in an international transaction, it's just makes no sense , it's just plain naive/idiotic. He don't deserve it though, maybe his culture allows him to get that deep into trusting somebody without even knowing him, but maaaan 24k 

Not trying to be racist. Believe me, Chinese culture ain't bout that life 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm enjoying his misery because it is hilarious. Nothing better than seeing stupid people get scammed.

Til youre out $24k for some dumbass move you thought wa smart at the time.

But yeah dude is dumb for trying to do a big haul like that and thinking it was gonna be a walk in the park.

Not saying mistakes don't happen, but something just not adding up for me. Can't put my big paw on it, but I think ole boy tryna double up, courtesy of adidas. 

Pretty sure the warehouse where they got Yeezys is Yeezys only and not a warehouse where they got all type of other shoes in the immediate packing area where they are putting Yeezys into boxes to ship out.
I mean it's hard to believe him but my friend definitely ordered clear onyx in size 10 and got sent a random *** color in size 12. Couldn't fix it because the onyx sold out, so they gave him a 30% off lol.

Got my Chocs from Grailed no problems; but it IS yzy szn and the scammers come out just like any other selling platform (other than goat or stockx of course).

Last edited:
-So subtle that I missed the "Spicy 350" on the original post.

-Gee, you think the zx flux guy got yeezys? No.

-As a non-commie Mainland Family from Taiwan, I'm moving to temporarily suspend the dumb-a-s-s victim's Chinese membership in the Community at the next get-together. Review case after the release of the CNY ultra boost 3.0.
(Still roll eyes at those marketing gimmicks).

Last edited:
-So subtle that I missed the "Spicy 350" on the original post.

-Gee, you think the zx flux guy got yeezys? No.

-As a non-commie Mainland Family from Taiwan, I'm moving to temporarily suspend the dumb-a-s-s victim's Chinese membership in the Community at the next get-together. Review case after the release of the CNY ultra boost 3.0.
(Still roll eyes at those marketing gimmicks).
ROFL yeah. What the hell those colorways gotta do with Chinese New Year 
laugh.gif
 Should be red and gold at least and throw in the year's zodiac animal somewhere. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom