ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question. Does any other adidas shoe have the same level of comfort as the v2 350? I wanna pair to workout in but i dont wan a mess up my yeezys.

Workout shoes yoo want something flatter to help you be steady and planted, NMD's are pretty flat for this but a pair of Vans would be ideal if you squat, desdlift and all that.

Comparable to V2 comfort would obviously be UB and I recommend the Alpha Bounce also.

Quick question. Does any other adidas shoe have the same level of comfort as the v2 350? I wanna pair to workout in but i dont wan a mess up my yeezys.

Pretty much anything with full boost. Ultra boost, Retro boost, pure boost, rocket boost. If it's for exercise you can't go wrong with any of the lower end full boost adidas. I just wouldn't use for power lifting.

Repped and thx.

Merry Xmas to the yeezy thread , you're nuts 
laugh.gif

They're def not fakes. Lowest I've seen is $340 idk how fam, its crazy. People trying to make a quick buck on the holidays. Idk...

Yeah, I've seem them as low as $375 on local FB groups, and have picked up a bunch of pairs myself for around 4. It's just young kids getting lucky that don't A) have the experience or outlet to sell high end shoes and/or B) have the money to be out $220 + tax for an extended amount of time. After the retail pairs I scored, I was happy to pick up around 10 additional pairs in the $400 range. It will be nice to sell them all in 3-6 months for $600-700/ea.

Thats what people said about Beluga's to go a half size up from your TTS. So now people are saying the black v2's fit smaller than Beluga's, so go ANOTHER half size up, so a full size up from TTS? If yall are just saying go a half size up from TTS then youre basically saying they fit the same as Beluga's right. How are yall even making sense.

No, i think people mean go a full size up from v1 yeezys (well i had to atleast) For reference my sizing:

My 'real' TTS: 9.5

v1 yeezys - 9
750s - 9
Belugas - 9.5
v2 blacks - 10
UB 1.0 - 9.5

I think my sizing advice / logic only applies to those with wide *** feet :lol:

you could get away with TTS with the black v2s but it may be too snug and you're going to have a long *** time to break them in IMHO

No, i think people mean go a full size up from v1 yeezys (well i had to atleast) For reference my sizing:

My 'real' TTS: 9.5

v1 yeezys - 9
750s - 9
Belugas - 9.5
v2 blacks - 10
UB 1.0 - 9.5

I think my sizing advice / logic only applies to those with wide *** feet
laugh.gif

you could get away with TTS with the black v2s but it may be too snug and you're going to have a long *** time to break them in IMHO
Yes 9.5 for V1 for me 10.5 for V2 IMO I have wide feet too 

Everyone's feet are different so its sorta difficult to have a consensus on sizing 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom