ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody in here was callin' them fakes when I posted the on-feet pic 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Nobody in here was callin' them fakes when I posted the on-feet pic :rolleyes :lol:

cause we're all legit experts with our own unreleased v2 pairs in hand to compare rite? :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if those guys were sold fakes by their plug claiming they're real :rolleyes

they could be real, could be fufu [emoji]9749[/emoji] [emoji]128056[/emoji]

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if those guys were sold fakes by their plug claiming they're real
eyes.gif

Guy on the right kept deferring to guy on the left too. Didn't even know what colourway the Plats were (and called the gray/black "unreleased" pair Oreos....really?)

Guy on the right kept deferring to guy on the left too. Didn't even know what colourway the Plats were (and called the gray/black "unreleased" pair Oreos....really?)
what you expect from hypebeats ... Dude even admitted that if the Nike joints weren't endorese by Kanye he wouldn't have had them cause they ugly. ...

Why would you want to buy and wear what you consider ugly?

but they didn't say how they got the unreleased v2s tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

they look hella fufu as well... fat pulltab, stripe looks off, the long laces = which are some red flags on fakes...

Those pulltabs are fatter then a contestant on The Biggest Loser. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Not even trying to sound disrespectful but who are those two dudes anyway?? I watch a fair amount of YT sneaker channels and this is the first I've heard/seen these guys. And tbh, they don't sound all that knowledgeable about Yeezys in the first place....

THIS!!!

Never seen or heard of these dudes before. Plus I've never heard anybody call Turtle Dove V2s "Oreos" before. Btw, Funny that I own 6 pairs of V2s..... all retail cops from local FTLs & DTLRs. Not one of my pairs pulltabs are THAT freakin' wide. Joints in that vid look fake as fuuuuh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom