ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think I am finally going to pull the trigger and get me a pair of V2, not sure which colorway yet. Leaning more towards the white since resale is a bit lower. My question was is there any other adidas shoe I can try on that will fit similar to a yeezy? The last thing I want to do is spend the money on a pair and end up getting one that doesn't fit me well.  Also if anyone knows any good shops to buy from I would appreciate it looking for 7.5 or 8.

Trust me, and everyone else when they say go a .5 size up. You do not want to get ur regular size.

So I think I am finally going to pull the trigger and get me a pair of V2, not sure which colorway yet. Leaning more towards the white since resale is a bit lower. My question was is there any other adidas shoe I can try on that will fit similar to a yeezy? The last thing I want to do is spend the money on a pair and end up getting one that doesn't fit me well.  Also if anyone knows any good shops to buy from I would appreciate it looking for 7.5 or 8.
My sizing:

TTS: 10.5 (AF1: 10.5; Sperry's: 10.5; Puma's 10.5)

350v1: 10.5 (PERFECT)

UB 2.0: 11 snug for a day or 2 even after removing insoles, great after 2 days of letting it stretch

UB 3.0: 11 - literally 3/4" of space left in the toe box, had to return these

NMD R2: 11 supersoft PK was super comfortable from day 1

350v2: 11....

I'd rather teabag a rusty bear trap than get 11's in my next v2. I should have gotten an 11.5 (disclaimer: I have wide and super flat feet). Felt like an old school Chinese lady trying to bind her feet back in the day. I've worn them without the insoles for a while, extra stuffed the toe box, prayed for comfort before going to bed and they're still a bit tight. They feel good without the insoles, but why remove comfort if you don't have to? 

They definitely do stretch out. I'd say they expand maybe 1/4 of a size.

Cliff notes for 350v2 fitment: 

Normal/Narrow feet: Go with your UB size. 

What is UB size? Half size up from your normal size.

Wide/Flat feet: Full size up, unless you want the foot binding experience. 

My sizing:

UB 2.0: 11 snug for a day or 2 even after removing insoles, great after 2 days of letting it stretch

I'd rather teabag a rusty bear trap than get 11's in my next v2. I should have gotten an 11.5 (disclaimer: I have wide and super flat feet). Felt like an old school Chinese lady trying to bind her feet back in the day. I've worn them without the insoles for a while, extra stuffed the toe box, prayed for comfort before going to bed and they're still a bit tight. They feel good without the insoles, but why remove comfort if you don't have to? 

Wow very informative really appreciate that!
smokin.gif

So it sounds like I should look at an 8 and call it good. Hopefully it works out, now I just need to find a good deal on one 
laugh.gif

Has anyone experienced misdeliveries? I had a pair of Yeezy's shipped from Belgium to Redwood City, CA. Address is correctly placed on the package, but USPS still managed to screw up and delivered it to someone else in a neighboring city in Palo Alto, CA. USPS said they'll look into it and call me back. Not sure what else to do :'( 

Thanks for bringing up the foot app but anyone know when the hell other states especially Michigan gonna implament the app instead of in store raffle?

Just keep spending, and get ur account thru the roof.
When they implement it, u will win every time.

I'm already VIP at FTL it's just annoying with these yeezy releases having to drive to the few spots and they're all rigged anyways so it sucks

Champs and foot action I'm not VIP but I've rarely bought anything as of late period and usually FTL is my go to

Has anyone experienced misdeliveries? I had a pair of Yeezy's shipped from Belgium to Redwood City, CA. Address is correctly placed on the package, but USPS still managed to screw up and delivered it to someone else in a neighboring city in Palo Alto, CA. USPS said they'll look into it and call me back. Not sure what else to do :'( 

RIP

My sizing:

10000% true - Had to resell my size 12 v2s - I wear 11.5 PK nmd comfortably - I ordered a size 13 - **** that toe box 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom