ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody go to shoe palace Palo Alto ? Curious if they actually raffled off any yeezys
Yes, I was one of the fortunate early raffle winners that was blessed by the Shoe Gods today and won a chance to purchase a size 10.5 Oreo V2 Yeezy for Retail! 
pimp.gif

Here's some pics from the Shoe Palace Palo Alto event today:

I just found out about this Grand Opening event last night! I wasn't even sure they were going to have any Yeezys. Feelin' Super Lucky ryt now.:wow:

Damm. How crazy. They did it like all secretive lol im even following them on twitter and have the notifications on but i never saw the posts -_- dam

Congrats tho

Nice job by Shoe Palace PA today. They gave early winners red envelopes. I was lucky enough to leave with Oreo V2s and Blk Tricos. I'd say if you was one of the first 60 picked, you could have left with a Yeezy or a Banned 1.

Last edited:
Nice job by Shoe Palace PA today. They gave early winners red envelopes. I was lucky enough to leave with Oreo V2s and Blk Tricos. I'd say if you was one of the first 60 picked, you could have left with a Yeezy or a Banned 1.
I wonder how much was in the red envelopes 
laugh.gif

And damn, that must've been nice. First 60 is ALOT o_o.

1 shoe per customer right?

For the v2, should I go TTS, .5 up, or full size up?  For example, I'm 10.5 in XR1 and 11 in UB 2.0 so what size v2 do you guys think would fit best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom