ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTL map
20l1xh.jpg

Fakes are so good these days idk how people are calling out feezys when someone else wears them. unless you examine the shoes with your eyeballs attached to em,
its hard to call out fakes... unless its something super obvious.
Very true. Only way I've been able to pick out fakes is by looking at the Boost or the color of the font on the box.

Yeezy Mafia always hitting people with this ultra limited release crap. But I see all the usual spots round me will be getting PB V2s. Probably Zebras too.

No complaints from me tho..... [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Last edited:
With the Footsite Apps, are you able to reserve outside of your "zone" or state? I'm going to be out of town for this release.

Yeezy Mafia always hitting people with this ultra limited release crap. But I see all the usual spots round me will be getting PB V2s. Probably Zebras too.

No complaints from me tho..... [emoji]128556[/emoji]

It's always been same spots, just prob less pairs then the last few releases and prob much less online

Same spots in Michigan releasing :lol:

Two rigged while one might not be and yes still the stupid ticket ********. Wish it was the app atleast I can lose that way and not know that someone threw my ticket out

Looks like YM was correct on the release date but wrong on the production number.

Allocation is the same as belugas and Oreos

Looks like YM was correct on the release date but wrong on the production number.

Allocation is the same as belugas and Oreos
They work at a shoe store. The dates are on the manifests and matrix so all the crystal ball BS is for the birds.

And they crystal ball confirmed when Apple tell them confirmed updated.

YM knows nothing.

It's always been same spots, just prob less pairs then the last few releases and prob much less online

Same spots in Michigan releasing :lol:

Two rigged while one might not be and yes still the stupid ticket ********. Wish it was the app atleast I can lose that way and not know that someone threw my ticket out
Less footlockers and footactions got the 3 350s that dropped in November

Oh man 

SWEEET 

So those are gonna be what ? Limited not limited ? Sorry haven't keep track of the thread lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom