ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get down with these IG raffles man....follow x,y and z, tag x amount of friends, repost this pic, give us all of your passwords and user names for all of your social media accounts....and you give us permission to post on your behalf.....I'm like :smh::rolleyes

Can't get down with these IG raffles man....follow x,y and z, tag x amount of friends, repost this pic, give us all of your passwords and user names for all of your social media accounts....and you give us permission to post on your behalf.....I'm like :smh::rolleyes

forreal, i dont wanna be blowing up peoples feed with this.

****. Taking a wild guess here, but I'd say 10k pairs or less total for the whole shebang in the US. 

As couple of reasons why I think it's north of your number the Oreo and Black Friday numbers were closer to 20K for ADC also we have seen knockoff of these for close to a year which means they were in production long enough for knockoff shops to get a decent lookey-loo....also, last February's restock/redo of PBs was a considerable drop on ADC take quite a few hours before selling out.

Yeah I need to know this as well??

Check your PMs.

Last edited:
Best mall in Florida in my opinion but some of the stores are pricey. Champs, foot locker and UNKNWN and uptown.

I live in DC and I must admit this is one hell of a mall when. I'm down in Hollywood FL this is my go to mall and other was impressed. It's certainly pricey but not like bal harbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom