ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
34st was like a 7 hour wait for the black white v2. i dipped

I went 1st thing in the morning to 34th street and thought the 2 hour wait was bad for black Friday release ... but damn 7 hrs SMH -- explain the 5 or so pairs of Oreos post pick up time

Last edited:
Hit off the app for the first time off the iPad

I was given the opportunity to confirm an infant size but I was stuck in a loop on my iPad but at least I know the feeling [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
In line at 34th St on BF... Took me about 5 hours.  It changed me.  But really, I have the best success there so I suppose I just have to deal with it.  

yeah flagship i went around 3pm saw the line and dudes were standing there since 12pm and they still had a long way to go

Well looks like Water Tower FNL must have already made them calls....unless they plan on making them all in the next 15 minutes 
ohwell.gif
They called me at 10:30pm once.  Relax over there... 
laugh.gif

yeah flagship i went around 3pm saw the line and dudes were standing there since 12pm and they still had a long way to go

If I win at the 34th street I plan on coming up from DC what times does flagship open I entered there and Kings Plaza. I need to know what time I need to be there so I can schedule my flights

@MrArmani  that's dedication - taking a flight to pick these up?  From what I remember, the pickup started at 10am at 34th street.  Others could chime in since I personally went a little after 10am.

If I win at the 34th street I plan on coming up from DC what times does flagship open I entered there and Kings Plaza. I need to know what time I need to be there so I can schedule my flights
Going to be a lot of delayed flights this weekend. If I were you, I'd pick locations in the city. Kings Plaza is going to be a trek, especially with the snowy wet conditions.

Just got the call for my local foot action! V2 seem infinitely more easier to cop than V1s were...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom