ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price really doesn't seem to be dropping like Oreos dis night before release. Less pairs on Craigslist so far too

It's close, though. Honestly, I just gave up and got a pair off StockX for $525. For me, it's not a bad proposition, considering I'm on the west coast and don't have to wake up at 7:00 a.m. on a Saturday and watch the spinning wheel of death on ADC...

nerd.gif
 Pacsun

Last edited:
Won of pair but app having issues smh 2nd pair I've won but issues with app at 5:54 pm app says I missed deadline to reserve shoes. Hit up local manager then district manager. Eem customer service explain my plight and concern and every talm bout nothing they can do. Feel like burning that ragedy summmmma down nobody get yeezys (Only joking, serious but not serious ) [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm not gonna sit up here and front like I'm not hurt...I failed on both the Footlocker and Champs app here in Dallas and I had 10M head starts for both...

It's close, though. Honestly, I just gave up and got a pair off StockX for $525. For me, it's not a bad proposition, considering I'm on the west coast and don't have to wake up at 7:00 a.m. on a Saturday and watch the spinning wheel of death on ADC...
Word man. I was just expecting to see some in the high 400s by now like I did Oreos

Won of pair but app having issues smh 2nd pair I've won but issues with app at 5:54 pm app says I missed deadline to reserve shoes. Hit up local manager then district manager. Eem customer service explain my plight and concern and every talm bout nothing they can do. Feel like burning that ragedy summmmma down nobody get yeezys (Only joking, serious but not serious ) [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Probably correct if you factor 3 hours after your timer hit 0 and assuming a 10 minute headstart, 5:50pm was your cutoff.

Last edited:
Did the app word it in a way so you basically knew you won, but just didn't act fast enough?  smh... that's like salt in the wound!  The screen should have just read "next time" or something so you just feel like you never won lol.  Sorry man!

Probably correct if you factor 3 hours after your timer hit 0 and assuming a 10 minute headstart, 5:50pm was your cutoff.
huh? Thursday is cutoff date too enter. Timer still counting down until winner receive results. Watched countdown count to seconds to receive results cause i have a 6 minute head start. So i get results 6 minute early. Came in at 5:55 pm est took a second to load. Results statex you miss deadline. You suppose to get a hour window to press reserve. Mines went straight to you've missed deadline. Normally it states You are not a winner and gives you option to go on waiting list or whatever its called if the 1st winner doesn't pick in the 1st hour. Kinda of tight

Love the L from the Brits.
Philip Browne: "Commiserations! You weren't lucky this time."
Such a polite MF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom