ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the "Next Time..." on the FTL and FA app. 
eyes.gif

Hahahaha I'm from Miami so I'm used to rain but the way some people out here drive when its raining 
mad.gif

But sheesh like 12 raffle tickets and not one call yet. Plus no one else mentioning wins at Pacsun or Undefeated (my homie one at Undefeated tho)

Pacsun stop playing!!!!

Just got this
Got the same thing... I was on the wait list too.  I think it was a glitch because I was checking constantly and never had the chance to confirm lol  

Edit:  nevermind.  I was reading it wrong.  I thought it was saying we didn't reserve our wait listed pair in time...  my bad.

Last edited:
You can't believe anything SM says. First his whole mission was to 'destroy Nike' for their crooked practices. Then he got a taste of Efame and has done everything in his power to remain in the spotlight.

Never once thought he retired, how else will he pound his chest?

dude loves the attention too much to "retire" ...i believe he has some sort of psychological issue.

dude loves the attention too much to "retire" ...i believe he has some sort of psychological issue.
we all do

ps - i have zero understanding of the whole scripting thing... and by the sounds of it, my chances of copping just went down (even further) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom