ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bot failed today just refreshed and placed order manual. The times I have copped have always gotten my shoes. Have they over sold in the past? 

Got a message on the bottom saying, "Are you cheating? Careful?" when I won the game fair and square and tried to add to cart.

I got my email at 6:05 and got charged on my citi card. GG. Also where the hell are yall playing games to buy yeezys? LMAO.

@CeeCeeSinger  your girl gonna be happy? 
nerd.gif

I'm still shook I copped off YeezySupply.. 
roll.gif

I know they take a bit for shipping though, anyone know how long they typically take?
For the Oreo's they shipped on Wednesday of that week. They are in CA so got them in a day

what was the password for YS? i still got through like 3 mins later with out one. so you can't order multiples pairs on the same card? what about same name and address but different card? i got through with a sz.10 and a sz.7 on my girls card. MY FIRST PAIR OF YEEZYS! 

Consortium doing that jumpman game? I remember that from the last drop. EVERYBODY was pissed.

Hope you get that dub. 
that **** is the worst

glad i copped on YS and didnt even bother with consortium when the "our site is busy" page popped after refreshing right befoire countdown ended

damn, right place right time.  checked twitter feed and the linked popped up.  checked out quickly and smoothly.  Wow.   Only complain is the $20 shipping lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom