ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting inventory error after inventory error... Pretty sure I'm assed out of my pair [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Confirmed pickups: do they ever let you pick up a diff size? I selected 9.5 but they gave me a 9. Wondering if it's even possible they allow that

First time hitting on ADC for yeezys since 2015 PB 350 (besides infants last year). Was wondering if I'd ever hit again. Now to hit up FTL and Adidas 5th ave for my pick-ups. Congrats to everyone who copped!

GL getting through CG.... that site is bogged to hell right now 
laugh.gif

Someone post the mj cry salt bae picture for me and others that took a L on everything this release (can't find it)

Can't even checkout an infants ... welp. It's been real ADC let's do it again (in a couple of weeks) [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Good luck to those looking to catch the second footsite wave or the errant YS restock that tends to happen within the 24 hrs of release.

View media item 2329200

I don't know why I'm so salty. I copped via Champs reservation app and YS for my sz 12 and an 11 for my bro. However, it feels like I took a full L because Adidas has permanently flagged all my cards. It just feels like wrong letting the cart hold timer run out because Adidas declined all my cards and PayPal. Then, temporarily banned my account for trying to use my own debit card instead of a cc. 

Time to rage call all my credit card companies and get replacements. Maybe I should change my legal name too. Create new identity and start over. Maybe than ADC will restart the flagging. Rinse and repeat. 
roll.gif

What's the reason they declined and flagged you?

Big time L [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Consolation prize: SNS x SS delivery on Monday [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom