ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ the customer service rep saying the orders may still go through...

That is a lie, all pairs are accounted for and sold out.

Adidas said it itself, nothing is final until order is complete and email is received.

One thing that didn't go through for me was the access code upon arrival [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] can I call CS to get that fixed ? So it shows up on the FTL app
Not the first time this happens. It's typical these days. The good thing is each store has a print out with everyones names on it, and they'll ask to see your ID then cross you off the list and check you out. At least that's how it been for me on releases when the access code wouldn't pull up on the app.

care to share, via pm of course!
wink.gif
same here, please.

Was it 1 pair per person only at adidas dot com ? Just asking because I scored 1 pair in my size but didn't want to order a 2nd pair because of fear of getting order canceled .

This is the first time I score a pair of yeezys smokin.gif

It's the same **** everytime and I don't get it

People can't even get one and those that hit, grab a few pairs each

Doesn't make sense

Just picked up my pair at champs.

The release today didnt add up points to my vip account. They said it was a new rule added for this release.

Is it me or these look bigger than the other V2s?

Just picked up my pair at champs.

The release today didnt add up points to my vip account. They said it was a new rule added for this release.

Is it me or these look bigger than the other V2s?

Really? Damn most of my champs points are yeezy releases haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom