ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SF adidas rejecting/canceling people's confirmed orders due to people posting for sale ads on their local FB group prior to pick up. Supposedly they have a stack of print out on a clip board with their listings.
Adidas purchase policy... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2329785

There's always something going on with Adidas SF :lol:

Hey guys quick question ( I hope everyone that wanted these cooked today! Congrats to those who did.) My buddies girlfriend wears a size 6.5 in NMD's and he wants to buy her a pair of Youth 350's (the ones released today) What size should he get for her? Thank you all in advance. :nthat:

Saw this a few pages back and had to set this straight:
1. Is she a 6.5 in pk nmd's or regular mesh? Pk nmd's run .5 bigger than regular mesh.
2. The 350s that released today are NOT youth sizing, they are Infant ( think baby )
3. For your reference: my wife wears a size 4 mens in the Belugas. She is a TTS 5.5 in womens sizing. They fit her perfectly.
4. Based on the above sizing reference, your buddy's girl should have a size 5 or 5.5 mens in V2s ( see #1 , pk or mesh?)

May just get her the Zebra pair. She wants them to work out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not sure if i want to sell my Red stripe V2s for bred V2s. What should I do?   
It all comes down to personal preference, so whichever shoe you like better.

But personally, I think that the bred V2s are cleaner than the red stripes. They're more simple & more wearable.

Last edited:
I wear a size 12 but I managed to grab a size 11.5. Do you guys think I'll be fine in these, or should I prepare to search for a swap?

anyone cancelled on YS? Im getting sorta paranoid now ROFL
Dude it's Saturday 
laugh.gif

Wait till next Saturday if your pair doesn't ship by then

Last edited:
lol thats how you compare shoe sizes?

No i tried both on and my foot was swimming in the breds then I decided to look at them both like that... I've just never seen so many sizing inconsistencies. Plus when I grabbed em this morning I was like god these look crazy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom