ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADC should just raffle off all the pairs online. Just sign up via email and if you win, you get a special code or link to purchase.
Whats the fun in that though 
roll.gif

It's all part of the game bro...the same thing was happening when Nike had the shoe game on lock..It took Nike years to address that something unfair was happening I expect ADI to just ride this wave and really not care as long as things are selling

Yeah it's part of the game now but that isn't how things used to be nor does it mean it's how it should be

I like the way adidas confirmed is even tho i take massive L's and i like the way how adc.com is setup with the splash page. At least they try to make sure everyone gets a fair chance at copping manually rather than the footsites who let bots run their site.

I like the way adidas confirmed is even tho i take massive L's and i like the way how adc.com is setup with the splash page. At least they try to make sure everyone gets a fair chance at copping manually rather than the footsites who let bots run their site.

People can bypass adidas splash page.

Just got cancelled by Champs. This is why you don't stop after you only checkout one pair... :smh:
For sure, I had checked out on Barneys for Belugas when they released so later that night I carted and passed on YS, days later Barneys cancelled.

Last edited:
This time around I missed the easy cop on YS because of that damn distracting game on the consortium website, ADC came through at the end though.
ADC screwed me too, put a bunch of authorization holds on my card and maxed it out but didn't let me check out a single pair. I slept through the YS release though. 

ADC screwed me too, put a bunch of authorization holds on my card and maxed it out but didn't let me check out a single pair. I slept through the YS release though. 
Damn that sucked, when I was finally able to cart I was afraid of that, went the PayPal route and checked out no problem, also disabled my pop-up blocker because of what people stated during the Choc release with the spinning payment button, carted them but that happened, GG 750s, carted but couldn't check out.

Damn that sucked, when I was finally able to cart I was afraid of that, went the PayPal route and checked out no problem, also disabled my pop-up blocker because of what people stated during the Choc release with the spinning payment button, carted them but that happened, GG 750s, carted but couldn't check out.
lol yeah man, lots of lessons learned this release 
laugh.gif

My champs order will be here Thursday

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Team manual. Team Retail. A market is only created if the consumer lets it be.

These are shoes. You can take missing out. You can choose not to pay resell.

All this complaining but no action to actually stop it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom