ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the next best thing? :nerd:

I got $500 cash right now chillin. Was looking to cop Breds this weekend...

somethin will always come along.. people thought they needed the black red black friday joints but now these breds out and theyre like nah the breds the best forget the black friday ones. i know someone who just had to have the pirate black v1s. dropped 1200 on them and then wore em once.... copped the breds this past weekend and sold the pirate blacks for 900. 

I mean other than zebras? I'm done with JB stuff other than royals which I have locked up and I don't pay resell on Jordan's only slightly above retail if I have to.

Just tryna get some 350 to rock, I don't wanna spend that much either but it's getting tiresome to strike out at retail which I have no problem paying but just want a pair already SMH

I love the new breds but I can't see myself selling pb's... I still wear them often even though that'll probably be changing now. If anything I might try to get rid of the solar reds at some point

Finally tried on Breds today... I went 4/4 adults and 2/2 infant on ys... the 4 adults were 1 champs and 1 ftl apps resv and 2 adc which were del today ... these are a softer knit then Black Friday colorways and feels more broken in out the box which is a nice thing ... and it feels a lil bit softer then belugas... b/w to me have felt more snug then any pair that I have tried on ... I still have copper and greens DS which I most likely move them to buy something else . Size wise the breds have a Lil Lil bit more length in the toe area then the rest but doesn't require you to change sizes from any other V2 . Overall the breds look like they will be more versatile then belugas , I would have to rate them now 1 - 2 ... red stripe 3 , b/w 4, copper 5 , green 6....
did your two pairs from ADC each have their own tracking number?

So, anyone whose wife or GF is typically a women's 7 in adidas sneakers have any input on what size to get in the Breds? Based upon the size chart it should be a 6, but I'm concerned it could be too small. Any input is much appreciated.

For reference, she is women's 7 in UBs....

So, anyone whose wife or GF is typically a women's 7 in adidas sneakers have any input on what size to get in the Breds? Based upon the size chart it should be a 6, but I'm concerned it could be too small. Any input is much appreciated.

For reference, she is women's 7 in UBs....
My friend is the same exact size. She went with a 5 but she has super narrow feet. I would double check with someone tho.

i tried a sz.10.5 and a sz.10 which is the sz. I usually wear in most nikes. but the yeezy 10.5 fit good. the sz.10 is like perfect...maybe too perfect. my toes are right at the end of the shoe. i might have to keep the 10.5 for comfort and ease of my toes.

considering all those pairs in that pic is fake and they are likely "sourcing" their stock numbers from everyone else that ym also sources from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom