ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a little confused cause my mans looking for a 9, but isn't trying to use any of those multiples to get it 
nerd.gif

My V2s came in today! My first pair of Yeezy's I get to welcome into my collection. I'm a 9/9.5 when wearing Jordan's and foams. I bought a size 8.5 in the bred V2s because Adidas sizing chart was freezing up at check out. I was nervous thinking I wouldn't be able to fit them but they fit just right. I'm Happy with my purchase, these are really nice
View media item 2334635
When your toe nails start to turn grey, remember you had to fit that 8.5.

I remember when the 350 v1 came out and people were clowning the shoe, saying it looked like a roshe. It's funny how those same people were the ones saying the belugas were ugly, & the same ones to say that the runners are hideous... moral of the story is, don't be afraid to think for yourself. Don't buy a shoe for the sake of hype and then pretend to like it as if it "grew on you once you had it". This is the reason why resell prices are so high now.
I have always liked Yeezy's, I like and still like Roshe's  the runners I saw  I didnt dislike the all white's but want to see more detailed pics

Got the 12.5 Oreos and those were killing my feet after wearing them all day. Got the 13 coming tomorrow. I'm usually a size 12 for UB. You guys me stressing now that I'm seeing everyone say they are more TTS than previous V2s

Has there been a poll for favorite v2 colorway? I still don't like belugas, never have never will.

It's between breds and b&w's for me, can't decide which I like more. I know breds have all the hype right now, but in the end I don't need to keep both, which do I let go?

I liked the belugas ever since the season 3 pics of yatchy rocking them on stage came out. I have a bomber that would look mad good with them. I would cop if the prices for 13 weren't so high on stockx and goat. 

Keep doing back and forth whether or not I wanna get a pair of Oreos. I like them, but just not sure if I need another pair of black/color striped 350s.

Belugas are an acquired taste for me. I was eh on them at first but now I love them.

Yeah.........homeboy's gonna see things differently when has them joints on for a few hours!

either homeboy has been wearing his wrong size in Jordans / been swimming in them all this time...

or his toes about to turn grey :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom