ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe to say ppl who can't wait alil bit from YS either can't flex on IG at the moment or already sold the pair and can't send it out lolol

Crying over $20

...or we just want our shoes let alone an order update at a reasonable time/justification for paying $20 for domestic shipping.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
I understand that I'm waiting as well but you don't see me on every page posting and crying bout lousy $20 we paid for shipping.

It's life sometimes you just gotta deal with it complaining ain't gonna help just saying

I understand that I'm waiting as well but you don't see me on every page posting and crying bout lousy $20 we paid for shipping.

It's life sometimes you just gotta deal with it complaining ain't gonna help just saying
I'm not in the situation but if I was I'm sure I'd be crying too lmao...

But preach on brother. Waiting game is better than paying resale

But it isn't the same people complaining, just folks responding to users who are posting about it for the first time, but I understand your perspective.

With that said, shipping confirmations are beginning to roll in again. :smokin

And this damn sure ain't the first time all of us are dealing with YS. Majority of y'all been in here since first drop so y'all already knew what to expect so I'll say it again stop crying.

If you feel different contact your bank and cry to them

Which means frequent posters in this thread should've also expected a period of post-release shipping inquiries/complaints. :rolleyes

laugh.gif

It's either they ship or they don't. I'm not sure how repeatedly complaining/ stressing about shipping is going to change something out of your control...

Just scroll past the complaining. Why y'all complaining about other people complaining 
Yup, I just skip all the size and shipping whining lol. Not even gunna bother. On release day everyone was praising YS for having such a smooth release and now everyone hates them because they haven't shipped yet 
laugh.gif

lol I'm sitting in Grand Jury waiting to find out if I'm being selected so I'm just bored been here since 8am

True but it's Thursday the same questions been answered and asked since Monday on EVERY PAGE

First time I scored off YS, Money's not pending since Tuesday. I know I'm good. $20 ain't **** these days tho so Shrugs

It's just gets annoying to see although I know it's to be expected

But hey who am I to tell y'all to be patient.

$20 tho ahahahahaha

Other **** in this world to ***** and moan

Yup, I just skip all the size and shipping whining lol. Not even gunna bother. On release day everyone was praising YS for having such a smooth release and now everyone hates them because they haven't shipped yet :lol:

Most the post are about shipping and YS. Might as well check back on this thread in 3 weeks. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom