ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My true size is 10, I have all V2'S so far and all in size 10, also have wide feet. The first time I wore the belugas they were pretty tight, I honestly thought I couldn't wear them.

After 4-5 wears, without taking out the insole (that may help tho in the first few wears), they indeed stretched to the point of them being probably my most comfortable shoes. In some cases maybe even better than ubs. If you have undsed them, just wear them a few time it should get better.

Also I got the chance to try .5 up and although as brand new it felt better in the toebox I did get slight heel slippage.

Thanks your input helps me a lot , today is the second day i wear them for another 8 hour work shift and they feel a little looser since I put wooden oak shoe trees in them last night before going to sleep to help stretch them out a bit . Do you also wear a Sz 10 in ultra boost uncaged and 2.0 , 3.0 ?

thats hilarious because my Breds are tighter than my Oreos, but I figure its because of stretching in the Oreos... funny how everyone is different in this regard.

Official shipment email this morning
man still nothing over here
mean.gif

I finally got to check UPS my choice and there's a tracking number that I don't recognize that's "in transit" but the info hasn't updated to see from where... I'm hoping this is it.

Thanks your input helps me a lot , today is the second day i wear them for another 8 hour work shift and they feel a little looser since I put wooden oak shoe trees in them last night before going to sleep to help stretch them out a bit . Do you also wear a Sz 10 in ultra boost uncaged and 2.0 , 3.0 ?

When it comes to ultra boost in the 1.0/2.0/uncaged I always wear 10.5 because of my wide feet. My TTS is 9.5, but usually everything else other than UB's/Some NMDs I wear 10. I have some pretty wide feet, but I heard the 3.0s are more wide foot friendly and I could go a 10 but I need to try it out myself. When it comes to PK NMDs I wear a 10, but other NMDs I wear a 10.5. Adidas has weird sizing, but it took me a while to find out what I fitted best simply by just purchasing. So this is my experience for all you wide footers!

Last edited:
When it comes to ultra boost in the 1.0/2.0/uncaged I always wear 10.5 because of my wide feet. My TTS is 9.5, but usually everything else other than UB's/Some NMDs I wear 10. I have some pretty wide feet, but I heard the 3.0s are more wide foot friendly and I could go a 10 but I need to try it out myself. When it comes to PK NMDs I wear a 10, but other NMDs I wear a 10.5. Adidas has weird sizing, but it took me a while to find out what I fitted best simply by just purchasing. So this is my experience for all you wide footers!

Thanks [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Should I be worried? My ys order number is yzy4xxxxx
Everyone seems to have 5 digits while mine has 6?? I gt an infant size 5 if that has anything to do with it

Debit card was charged already, no shipping emails or ups yet

Last edited:
Should I be worried? My ys order number is yzy4xxxxx
Everyone seems to have 5 digits while mine has 6?? I gt an infant size 5 if that has anything to do with it

Debit card was charged already, no shipping emails or ups yet
Bots....

I have the same YS order # and my infant size got shipped out

Sure man. Uncaged and 3.0 yes, I never liked and 2.0's so I don't have any of them.

As for the V2s again, I remember the first time I wore them I was like damn I can't wear this. That changed a lot after a few wears. This is only my experience tho. I think a lot of people just try them on and give reference on sizing. If you actually wear a shoe, that could make a difference. That of course doesn't apply to everyone so I hope you are fine after a few wears.

Last edited:
Kith is ******* with me, they restocked one pair in a 9 and it went out of stock when I was typing in my info

Does anyone know if the Sneaker Politics site is still restocking?

It doesn't look like it

Last edited:
I had to half size up on my 3m and core black 1.0. I could make TTS fit but I'd have to take out the insole and even then it was still really snug. I would like to try on a TTS pair of some V2s just to see how they feel as all of mine are half size up but that's almost impossible unless you score a second pair to compare.
Sizing up in 1.0 only offers extra toe space for me the ankle part doesn't really change. The TW 1.0 is half size up as it was the only in stock when I was ordering but they seem really snug, I am happy I actually found .5 up. If you live near any consignment stores than you can try v2 .5 up, if not, yeah it's tough and I am sure people at Adidas are like reading all the sizing questions here and laugh saying yeah let's give them more inconsistency...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom