ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabyJ with the swift law and order .... 
roll.gif

For everyone who got YS shipping confirmation, was it shipped from Sanvino Del Bene, Hawthorne Ca? If it's that how much did it weigh? I got two orders and wondering if they would ship together. Mine was 7lb. Thanks in advance.

That's what I'm sayin... I still don't get what he's tryna say with his explanation tbh.

Let me help yall out a pair was going to be sold regardless whether the sticker was ripped, missing or whatever. I had two pair. I got rid of the pair that didn't have the fit I was looking for. And that just so happen to be the pair with the sticker I ripped. That's why I got rid of them.. they didn't fit.

For everyone who got YS shipping confirmation, was it shipped from Sanvino Del Bene, Hawthorne Ca? If it's that how much did it weigh? I got two orders and wondering if they would ship together. Mine was 7lb. Thanks in advance.

Yep Savino Del Bene is the logistics center YS ships from

I'll be grabbing my two normal atc this week let the games begin.. side note I missed out on some belugas this morning for $580 crap.. I couldn't get an LC... dude said he got them from a IG raffle which had me 2nd guess anyway

YM saying only 4 stores in the US will have the Zebras...

"[emoji]133674693112[/emoji] ICYMI, YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Zebra releases in only 4 adidas stores in US via Confirmed :

LA Melrose
NY Soho
Miami Beach
Miami Aventura"

Last edited:
YM saying only 4 stores in the US will have the Zebras...

"[emoji]133674693112[/emoji] ICYMI, YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Zebra releases in only 4 adidas stores in US via Confirmed :

LA Melrose
NY Soho
Miami Beach
Miami Aventura"

looks like resell will be $20,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom