ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp since I couldn't get an LC on the belugas I'm going to pull the trigger these fit the same as the breds right?

Ya bugging thinking stock x and goat don't have the means to have a legit pair in hand already to compare against fakes .
!!!! Or even the common knowledge from being in the sneaker game to know a fake when they see one. I don't have a sneaker business but I can tell a fake when I see one, especially if I have them in HAND to just stare at for hours.

RIP 
frown.gif

no shipping email from YS

I got a UPS Alert then this email ^^^ 
mean.gif

Just sold a pair of sneakers on StockX for $440, email shows a payout of $370 to be deposited in my PayPal, does PayPal take an additional percentage of my payment afterwards?

Thanks!

Just sold a pair of sneakers on StockX for $440, email shows a payout of $370 to be deposited in my PayPal, does PayPal take an additional percentage of my payment afterwards?

Thanks!

Nope thats all Stockx bruh just to pricey, you have to put a $100 over what you wanna have.

I think they are comparable. The belugas are more durable tho, the white in these V2 are going to get murdered lol
haha belugas and zebras gonna be made out of the same material and construction.. so belugas cant be more durable. looks better after worn might be what you mean

Thanks!
Probably their commission, payment handling, and shipping. How much were your shipping charges? PayPal shouldn't take anything, unless it's different for you guys south of the border.

LOL yall fell for the Yeezy Supply okie doke.  They're just printing out shipping labels and then throwing them into a trash fire. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom