ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened? I could access the rest of the site while other browsers were on the splash.
Sorry, I don't understand your question or what your statement is in reference to. That link adds the Zebras to your wishlist on your ADC account and it will stay there, it will show available sizes but either ATC button will be greyed out or it will just spin and forward you to the splash page.

I mean people definitely hit and get their pairs on there. From personal experience though, I've struck out 3x with them already.

They got me 3 pairs of reigning champs ub's in the wrong ******* size :lol: but they haven't gotten me a pair of yeezys even once. They're real quick to retweet success stories tho

I'm seeing more shipping info for the #41XXX... this bodes well for me ...

P r a y  f o r  m o j o 
Weird thing was I actually emailed YS asking for a status of my order, and right after I hit send, I get a shipping email from them.  Order is #412xx.

Sorry, I don't understand your question or what your statement is in reference to. That link adds the Zebras to your wishlist on your ADC account and it will stay there, it will show available sizes but either ATC button will be greyed out or it will just spin and forward you to the splash page.
I'm guessing he's wondering what purpose does the link serve. How does adding the Zebra's to your wishlist, help in obtaining the desired size and checking out with it.

Last edited:

this.

I'm guessing he's wondering what purpose does the link serve. How does adding the Zebra's to your wishlist, help in obtaining the desired size and checking out with it.
Oh, okay, it doesn't help, it can show you what sizes are still available but you can always run into inventory issue or all reserved because they are in constant refreshing during the drop, it could possibly add to cart if you get past the splash screen but I didn't get any advantage from it that I know of, wouldn't add to cart for me while live.

Last edited:

Oh, okay, it doesn't help, it can show you what sizes are still available but you can always run into inventory issue or all reserved because they are in constant refreshing during the drop, it could possibly add to cart if you get past the splash screen but I didn't get any advantage from it that I know of, wouldn't add to cart for me while live.
Roger that. *repped*

Is it mid march yet ?
This reminded me of the dude on the couch in half baked lmaoo
laugh.gif

during the v2 bred yeezy drop i got through on all my windows (different chrome users) at the same time at one point (previously i would get through only on 1, not the others. this is during the same drop,). when all pairs sell out or something then adidas just lets everyone through the queue? was just curious.

Last edited:

during the v2 bred yeezy drop i got through on all my windows (different chrome users) at the same time at one point (previously i would get through only on 1, not the others. this is during the same drop,). when all pairs sell out or something then adidas just lets everyone through the queue? was just curious.
yeah they let everyone through at the end to add the infant sizes out of desperation 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom