ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to sound rude but; what makes you think all your devices will hit?
laugh.gif
maybe he did his homework

Im already counting my Ls for this. I never get through manually on ADC

MY favorite V2 yet but if i cant add a couple hundred on top of the breds in a trade i probably wont get em lol

I'm cutting it last minute, but what is a good Location Spoof app for an Android phone Motorola? I want to try for the Los Angeles Confirmed app.

I just tried "Location Changer app" & "Fake GPS Location Spoofer app" and they both don't work.

I'm cutting it last minute, but what is a good Location Spoof app for an Android phone Motorola? I want to try for the Los Angeles Confirmed app.

I just tried "Location Changer app" & "Fake GPS Location Spoofer app" and they both don't work.
You typically need to root your phone for these location spoofers to work, a lot of apps have figured out how to detect it so you need root, location spoofer and then root cloak the app. That's how it works for Samsungs at least. 

You typically need to root your phone for these location spoofers to work, a lot of apps have figured out how to detect it so you need root, location spoofer and then root cloak the app. That's how it works for Samsungs at least. 
Thanks! Repped.
Appreciate the help. Now I know to google "root my phone" for more info.

so when that bodega raffle starting? or when they posted that it was incorrect cause remember they took it down fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom