ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The hell you mean not a "total loss" 

Thats a "Flawless Victory" 
laugh.gif
LOL also sold my used red stripe and oreo v2s in a 12 us for a 13 us ds beluga. Came out $200 ahead.

So bred v2, red v2, oreo v2 to bred v2, zebra v2 and beluga v2 in a week :smile:

Wife is more excited about the Zebras, bought her size first.

Thanks for the kind words :smile:

Cant believe I striked out on YS. Wanted these SOOOO BAD!stayed up all night and right when I leave for work, they decide to release them, wasnt ready for that. SALT LEVELS WAY TOO HIGH!!!

order confirmations for all 3 pairs..still not believing it till they show up 
sick.gif

can't wait to surprise my girl 

Last edited:
Still can't believe I got my size. If the stock numbers were true, this is one of 35.

6 devices, one tab per browser (chrome/edge)

Chrome got through on my laptop within 3 min of the stock being loaded.

Now we wait for shipping emails.
Wow. Congrats man, I was trying to get one of those 35. Enjoy!

would it be wrong to take it back to the 90s if I see someone rocking a pair in public? Like how we use to do when they had Jordans. I feel like somebody gotta get busy so they stop doing these ****** numbers.

either that or find a reseller and get busy on em.

Anyone get shipping confirmation yet on Yeezy Supply for the Zebras? 

Btw, i'm 100% joking. I watched the last 2 weeks.
roll.gif

I was able to cop a size 10 and size 6 on YZYSPLY. Crazy how one went through the first, while the other was still loading but went through the moment I pressed submit order on my first pair. STREAK CONTINUES!!

Thanks I was getting confused because I stayed up will 330am then at 630 woke up and saw the password page but just continued to the product page and saw it unavailable. I was tripping like damn there was actually a password lol
. Same here man. I stayed up all night and even waited at my job at 4am haha...dedication pays off. But that password stuff is tricky. I just guessed it honestly. This my 1st time using YS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom