ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i won at a footaction in balitmore. one of the shadiest malls in the area
laugh.gif
Stay safe walking back to your car with a Footaction bag in hand lol

I wasn't begging for anything. You got me F'd up bro. I may have politely asked once or twice, but just because you're in the "in crowd" or you know how to program doesn't mean you're cool.

I was just telling him that it doesn't matter what you do, if you're not part of the "back door boyz" you don't get links. I've helped people and have had people help me out, but I think you misunderstood my point, I was just telling him don't expect anything.
indifferent.gif
 come on bro really? You made crap tons of posts saying someone PM me please for the BD links and then was complaining that you weren't part of the BD link crowd and all that. You can't say you weren't "begging for links". I don't have any links and I didn't ask anyone for any links or info. All my pairs have been MANUALLY copped, thru ADC, Barneys, Confirmed, Euro sites. 

indifferent.gif
 come on bro really? You made crap tons of posts saying someone PM me please for the BD links and then was complaining that you weren't part of the BD link crowd and all that. You can't say you weren't "begging for links". I don't have any links and I didn't ask anyone for any links or info. All my pairs have been MANUALLY copped, thru ADC, Barneys, Confirmed, Euro sites. 
 I never complained nor did I beg. I may have told another new comer how it goes in this thread saying that you have to be part of the "in crowd."  That's awesome that you can cop manually, I can't sit by a computer on yeezy release day usually, but if I'm actually around a computer when ish goes down I can eat. 

I don't care about not being part of the BD boyz or w/e you wanna call it, I just call it like I see it, that's all. I think you read my posts from a different perspective, but if you read what I actually say I just tell people who complain how it goes.

Sure I've asked for a link when it was going around, or asked a question, but I've always gave way more than I have ever asked. 

If you go back and read my response to soccerkid or w/e his name is you will see I was just telling him don't expect hand outs.

I hope you flourish this release man, I hope all the regulars eat. 

people don't wear sneakers in colorado?
Guess not.   There are 2 HOHs, but they don't seem to get a lot of the more hype releases (other than Jordans). 

None get Ultra Boosts, none really get Flyknit Racers besides a few random colors (def no multicolors and they didn't even have the Oreo 2.0's here, but I have seen the Blue lagoons). 

Plus the FB sneaker groups are straight trash as well.  People trying to sell beat up junk for $150+, and get 0 likes and 0 comments on their posts, haha. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom