ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo @alp
 what do you eat before you go on them raffle runs. Do you have a special sound track you listen to? Special Dri fit socks you wear? Side dude to some of these footlocker shortys? Cause i swear you hit everytime bro!
I'm a ladies man, that's why I always hit

A lot of people on Friday gonna be like
SrJBkD9.jpg

nice dude i just got the call at 10 lol i was like who is calling me say the 212 area code and got hyped, how much people you think is going to be there friday?

only the winners and all the savages that are trying to buy pairs... just be careful and ignore all the hypebeast

Last edited:
Anyone get a call from Pentagon City FL?? Or am I in over my head with that store 
Nothing here from any of the three FTL around the beltway. Of all places, Pentagon City would be the one to backdoor pairs though. They didn't even check my ID.

No calls for me today but hit Pacsun on the Promenade where I won on the last PB drop. It would be too good to be true if I won twice there lol

yeah i am getting my pair and going straight to the train i am 6'2 and 200 but still going to bring my switchblade with me don't need crackhead robbing me
or you could put that **** in your backpack so nobody knows wtf u carryin son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom