ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif

What's funny is the amount of people that are surprised that they can't get through on footsites and pac sun. This happens every single time. Why would any of you expect anything different?

ADC.com is the only chance of copping online if you don't have a bot.
I think because of the supposedly "more availability " for this particular release is probably the reason why people are surprised. 

Carted on Eastbay. How do you force to the PayPal. I've seen some links in the past that go straight to the PayPal checkout page.

What's funny is the amount of people that are surprised that they can't get through on footsites and pac sun. This happens every single time. Why would any of you expect anything different?

ADC.com is the only chance of copping online if you don't have a bot.

I think because of the supposedly "more availability " for this particular release is probably the reason why people are surprised. 

The amount of shoes don't even matter if no one can even access the websites when the shoe drops :lol:

ADC is a good bet this time, while standing in line at the store two of my friends managed to cop on ADC. The new system is rly good

Between me and the man we had 18 in store raffles. 3 online raffles and we came up with Ls on all....now I'm playing myself even further by trying to cop online. I quit!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom