ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who are gonna try to cop on ADC, use your phones NOT a PC. Many people had problems when ordering from a pc since they automatically got redirected to the mobile version of the site when the yeezys finally dropped. My two friends had no problem getting their pairs with their phones but when I used my pc it was incredibly buggy and once I switched to the desktop version of the site my pair was removed from my cart :/

For those of you who are gonna try to cop on ADC, use your phones NOT a PC. Many people had problems when ordering from a pc since they automatically got redirected to the mobile version of the site when the yeezys finally dropped. My two friends had no problem getting their pairs with their phones but when I used my pc it was incredibly buggy and once I switched to the desktop version of the site my pair was removed from my cart :/
good looks

Yeaaaa I've been messing up on these raffles and not even realizing it. I would think 13 would be the last size in a regular size run. Something told me to ask this one spot I went to put a raffle in the biggest size and it was a 12. Should've been asking from the first one. Still have yet to win a raffle. I'm 0/20 or somewhere around there. Smh.

Checkout is just impossible right now manually. Gonna be a few hours before most ppl start getting through, if they do that is.

Yeaaaa I've been messing up on these raffles and not even realizing it. I would think 13 would be the last size in a regular size run. Something told me to ask this one spot I went to put a raffle in the biggest size and it was a 12. Should've been asking from the first one. Still have yet to win a raffle. I'm 0/20 or somewhere around there. Smh.
Lmao I made the same mistake. Every store gets a size 12 as the biggest expect adidas.

man I've tried macs, iPads, iPhones... When i finally get through about 2 hours later i pick my size and add to cart and it says its sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom