ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a size in my cart, but I cant check out. I keep getting an error just to view my cart. 

got 3 Ghost charges then it told me OOS refreshed and they came back and let me get to payment and charged me again but no confirmation

What's crazy is one of my purchases got stopped by my bank. Got a text alert asking about if I submitted a payment or if it was fraudulent. Literally the first time that has ever happened with my bank since I started banking there 10 years ago.

Is $200-$300 for a good ATC service worth it? I've been 0/7 for Yeezy Boosts thus far and I'm thinking this will be the only way I can cop below RESALE

I cooked on 3 pairs total. I could still keep adding pairs but I already got a pair for everyone that needed it.

All while playing tlop

Make sure you hand type everything in if you lose chrome autofill you will get an error happened to me and it was too late i got cart jacked.
I hand typed it n everything..clicked review n pay...n it's still loading..should I wait for it to load or refresh the page

i just cooked on the ipad

had like 4 computers, phones and 3 ipads going

GETTING OFF THIS L TRAIN NOW!!!!!

use your phone papi
Been there the whole time. If it's not one thing, it's something else. 3 cell phone deeps from the beginning.
frown.gif

already got inventory error like 6 times now i can't get past the splash page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom