ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I be taking the worst Ls today 
laugh.gif

turns out I was being trolled by some dude here on NT, I didnt realize my phone # was visible when I posted my screen at check out on ADC.

It was so funny the way he got me.

My salt levels have gone down with that Good laugh, oh how I love NT

roll.gif
I can't give anymore rep out today, but that helped ease the pain of the Ls for me.

Right. I don't think any other industry has a scenario like this. People complaining but they are trying to get better. I think Nike has it best with the draw. But people are still finding ways around the system to get multiples.
i never understood since i havent copped from nike in a while but how does the draw work?

sorry if stupid question

Right. I don't think any other industry has a scenario like this. People complaining but they are trying to get better. I think Nike has it best with the draw. But people are still finding ways around the system to get multiples.
nike had it the best with the draw until snkrs was released on android and desktop. that ovo drawing was horrible.

is ADC known for cancellations? Any warning signs i need to look for? (got a confirmation email with order number saying confirmed)

dude said he was trying to get a size 16, what size did they go up to on adidas???

I was so busy just clicking for my size 13 that i didnt pay attention

i never understood since i havent copped from nike in a while but how does the draw work?
sorry if stupid question

Sign into your Nike+ account, click to enter the drawing for the kicks. You win, they automatically ship em to you. You lose, you get an emai-L.

nike had it the best with the draw until snkrs was released on android and desktop. that ovo drawing was horrible.

True. They shoulda gave android users access during a slower week. Definitely poor timing on their behalf.

Melrose pick up was chill, 15 minutes in line, people walking out without bags shoebox only, chilling in front of the stores taking pictures.

No one at champs Santa Monica, walked in and out.

Straight to feet for me and my girl. Good day.

dude said he was trying to get a size 16, what size did they go up to on adidas???

I was so busy just clicking for my size 13 that i didnt pay attention

Went up to 18 surprisingly

I hope the name "Vomits" sticks for the ugly yellow/green pair

Is it worth paying resale for the 2016's even though I have the 2015's?

I off'd my 2015s

once I found out the padding and suede is better on the 2016s

Id rather have the better quality version

if only we could get a 750 re release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom