ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Central Florida heads - we need to blow up this corny *** clown. FL Mall is completely rigged.. This guy got this many pairs legitimately? Nope. I got my pair from ADC this morning and also have the 1.0 so I'm not salty at all, but if you were wondering where a significant portion of the pairs allocated to this area went... here you go.

View media item 1918776

Not gonna front, that set up in the background is :pimp:

Giving me ideas for my cave.

Last edited:

I had 25 computers going this morning and was able to cart 4 pairs. Couldn't get to the confirmation page once and was charged 4 times. **** this ****! thats absolute ******** and now they have close to $1,000 in pending charges. So ******* mad i caved in and bought a pair for $875 
Know the feeling....Finally said F it and caved and paid for resale....

1000+ post....damnnnn

Nothing but big fat L's all day, seemed like a never ending loop on the L train.

Signed up for 12 total raffles, kicks use, foot locker and adidas...cooked on none....

Was up since 7:30 to try all the foot sites, none would load, all crashed, couldn't get pass the stupid splash pages that said the site was over loaded. Went back to bed and woke up at 10:45 to try on ADC, got on early and got pass the splash page and que but kept getting the dreaded inventory error, no matter how many times i tried hitting try again. Hit the refresh button to only find out that it would've been better to just keep button mashing the try again button. Finally saw the tweet go out that inventory was loaded, and couldn't get passed the splash page and was stuck in perpetual que. Than finally a minute before the OOS tweet i got thru and got a 9 added to my cart but wouldn't let me check out and got the dreaded error screen no matter how many times i kept trying to go back and re check out. Was tired of all the L's and my girl had a friend selling a pair so i caved and paid the resell. 

Can say that I definitely like the extra padding, I'm normally a 9.5 tts and sized down despite having the OT in 9.5 and they fit a tiny bit snug, but know they will stretch out a little bit. Only thing with these those is i feel the quality was a little spotty. overall i think the shoe had better quality but on the suede patch with the tri foil logo it wasn't straight, was a little off center and that caused me to be a little suspect of the pair despite everything else checking out i.e. insoles, boost material, stitching and pattern. But one of my homies came thru and told me the pair he won from the foot locker raffle is even more off center than the pair i was looking at and was damn near crooked. You'd think they'd try and make it harder for fakes but now the authentic have some fake qualities hahaha. Either way just glad i have a pair.

Last edited:
Damn, reading all these overcharging stories makes me feel lucky AF. I cooked the first time I was given access to the sizes on ADC. The only hickup was the first error page, which I bypassed by hitting back and clicked on my cart. Smooth sailing from there and got the confirmation e-mail 10 minutes later. I cooked with my son's iPad, jawn could be my cooking device here on out. 

some of you guys need to realize that when you see 1 dude posted with like 5+ pairs, that he probably didn't get them all for retail. Chances are he cashed someone out quick outside the stores. I know a dude that always posts FB and IG pics of him with like 8+ yeezys and 8+ OVO's and act like he's #teammanual and #teamretail. Some dudes put on a front to keep that reputation that he gets pairsssss

Central Florida heads - we need to blow up this corny *** clown. FL Mall is completely rigged.. This guy got this many pairs legitimately? Nope. I got my pair from ADC this morning and also have the 1.0 so I'm not salty at all, but if you were wondering where a significant portion of the pairs allocated to this area went... here you go.
Disgusting

I need some advice-I'm 0/7 on Yeezy releases, I'm seriously thinking of giving up ever copping these for retail.. Has anyone taken Ls on every release until this one?

I've said it earlier but I'm 0/every yeezy release ever (Nike included) :lol: I'm always on RIGHT when tweets go out (sometimes before) but I still never get a confirmation.

Hello all... first post! :smile: I just had to join after stumbling on this forum yesterday. You guys have inspired me to not give up on trying to get a pair of Yeezys.

While waiting for websites to launch, you guys have made it quite entertaining. I've learned some new lingo like "cop","cooking", and taking an "L". Lol! It took me a few pages to finally understand what you guys were saying. So thanks for the humor and for some "copping" tricks lol. I took all Ls, but hopefully next time I'll be cooking a lot.

Ps: Are there many ladies on this site? Or am I a minority? :smile:

Last edited:
Hello all... first post!
smile.gif
I just had to join after stumbling on this forum yesterday. You guys have inspired me to not give up on trying to get a pair of Yeezys.

While waiting for websites to launch, you guys have made it quite entertaining. I've learned some new lingo like "cop","cooking", and taking an "L". Lol! It took me a few pages to finally understand you guys. So thanks for the humor and for some "copping" tricks lol. I took many Ls this time, but hopefully next time I'll be cooking a lot.

Ps: Are there many ladies on this site? Or am I a minority?
smile.gif
A real life grill??? Well welcome to NikeTalk, where grown men complain and flex on each other about their rubber, synthetic leather, and plastic.

Last edited:
I feel like the extra padding had 2 purposes for Adidas.

1) It allows the overall shape of the shoes to be consistent throughout production. I've seen MRs and OTs with an awkward crease/dent towards the heel area

2) Added comfort.

A real life grill??? Well welcome to NikeTalk, where grown men complain and flex on each other about their rubber, synthetic leather, and plastic.

Oh I feel crazy to be obsessed over some plastic shoes, but I want to look cute at the gym. I can't wear my Louboutins everywhere lol!

Got a pair 15 minutes in on Footlocker, nothing but errors after.  They don't play around and shipped already.

Power went out due to the wind 2 minutes before adidas sold out so that was that.

Last edited:
damn just got up , was tired as hell , trying to figure if ADC is actually doing a restock tomorrow

Anyone recommend any legit resale websites other then FC? Don't want to deal with the nonsense that goes into buying one from eBay or grailed. Much appreciated. Struck out on all my raffles and got cart jacked 3x on ADC

man... i have entered raffles for every release and have woke up and stayed up all hours trying to cop a pair... i have never been successful

i have paid resell prices 4 times already... this ishhhh is getting old quick

Hello all... first post! :smile: I just had to join after stumbling on this forum yesterday. You guys have inspired me to not give up on trying to get a pair of Yeezys.

While waiting for websites to launch, you guys have made it quite entertaining. I've learned some new lingo like "cop","cooking", and taking an "L". Lol! It took me a few pages to finally understand what you guys were saying. So thanks for the humor and for some "copping" tricks lol. I took all Ls, but hopefully next time I'll be cooking a lot.

Ps: Are there many ladies on this site? Or am I a minority? :smile:

Minority.
Nothing wrong with that tho. If your an IRL gal, I am sure you'll get a couple backdoor links now.

windows 10 task view is nice to have for releases , just opened a bunch of windows and was able to watch them all, first time i got through i got hit with the inventory issues, i just clicked try again and it put me right through. almost checked out a second time but could not get payment option to pop up

Minority.
Nothing wrong with that tho. If your an IRL gal, I am sure you'll get a couple backdoor links now.
Im sorry to say, backdoor links aren't as simple anymore. Adidas has patched and its harder than ever to get them to work.

Minority.

Oh, I still don't understand what a backdoor link is... Could you explain?

And what's the deal with purchasing bras on the website??

I didn't purchase a bra, but I actually bought a tank top to test the website and try to add my credit card before the launch..

windows 10 task view is nice to have for releases , just opened a bunch of windows and was able to watch them all, first time i got through i got hit with the inventory issues, i just clicked try again and it put me right through. almost checked out a second time but could not get payment option to pop up
Unfortunately people gave up on inventory error step, i also cooked bc of that, it meant you got in. Just spam the retry button. I got in a total of 9 times. couldn't cop a 2nd pair though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom