ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang my OneBlockDown/GetYourYeezy.com order was cancelled this morning. Sucks b/c my account says payment went through and completed. *sigh*

nthat.gif
after getting in my brown tab bottom pants that i got for 202$ I went ahead and Picked up the black Tab bottom season 1 pants for 175 
pimp.gif

Anyone know if the new pb runs big or is true to size? I wear a size 12 but should I try to cop a 11.5 in the 2016 pb?
For me, they actually run a bit smaller than my OG PB. I could have gone TTS, but .5 size down still works. I think the new extra padding on the heel is why they fit a bit more snug than before.

Last edited:
Still have my TB 750s and moonrocks on ice. Might just have to keep 'em DS and bring the '16 PBs out!

Lucked out big time at champs Lenox. Something told me to go in there and ask right when they opened. Apparently someone didn't pick up their pair (size 11) before the deadline and no one bothered to came in and ask by the time store closed. I gladly scooped these up and got away with the best steal of the century. Went from never seen the yeezys in person to owning two overnight. NEVER GIVE UP MY PPLSView media item 1919515

Last edited:
Lucked out big time at champs Lenox. Something told me to go in there and ask right when they opened. Apparently someone didn't pick up their pair (size 11) before the deadline and no one bothered to came in and ask by the time store closed. I gladly scooped these up and got away with the best steal of the century. Went from never seen the yeezys in person to owning two overnight. NEVER GIVE UP MY PPLS
This man is a winner. Congrats on the cook my brother. #EatingSZN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom