ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're good man. Obviously there's a chance for cancellation, but pretty sure that's everyone's status now. adidas hasn't shipped anything and probably won't till Monday. 

I am going to legit cry if adidas does me dirty first time copping on adc for yeezys

if you check twitter, you can see lots of bots scooped up on yeezysupply

plenty more like that

Only clicked the first link but damn! Should just send that to CS at YS and have them cancel all those orders. All those obviously phony emails too. Jesus.

I still don't understand why any of the footsites can't (read: won't) employ a captcha or something for highly hyped releases. They literally serve up Yeezys to those with bots every release. I don't get it. I mean, they get their money either way, but just seems pretty lazy and careless from a normal customer's standpoint. I don't even try with those sites anymore.

Honestly i copped tb 750 last ys release and this one was botted so hard. pretty much impossible manually now. 

That is the reality. If anyone really wants to get yeezys on the regular, you really should just buy the damn bot. Compared to what the shoes resell for, it'll pay for itself after a couple of releases. I have tried manually staying up on the last 4 releases or so and have gotten nowhere. For example if everyone in a sport is on roids, then you must get on roids if you want to compete.

Daymmmmmn... was out today. Would've loved a chance at YS. OTs TOO???! 
sick.gif
mean.gif

ys long gone

Yeah I know. Just read it. I didn't really follow this restock. I forgot about the local raffles and I didn't even know that you need to use a tweet for the confirmed app. I was expecting to get a notification straight from the app. Usually I have notifications and location turned off for most apps due to battery drain. Now I know for next time.

Botters gonna bot...this is the future in any online release until retailers are going to do something about it (They're not)

Honestly i copped tb 750 last ys release and this one was botted so hard. pretty much impossible manually now. 
I lucked out on adidas and was team manual yesterday

It is getting a bit ridiculous though, makes me consider just getting a bot as well

Last edited:
This was the most difficult yzy drop for me. Lucky to have one.

Botters gonna bot...this is the future in any online release until retailers are going to do something about it (They're not)

The only ones who could do something about it are NDC/ADC. It's hard since coders are able to modify their code all the time. NDC/ADC would have to hire staff just to change their websites all the time and that isn't viable. All of the foot sites could care less and forget about the small boutiques. Those are all wide open for bots. I think it was during the TB 750 release that all the product was gone before tweets were even sent out. It's not possible for humans to complete the entire process in just seconds.

The only ones who could do something about it are NDC/ADC. It's hard since coders are able to modify their code all the time. NDC/ADC would have to hire staff just to change their websites all the time and that isn't viable. All of the foot sites could care less and forget about the small boutiques. Those are all wide open for bots. I think it was during the TB 750 release that all the product was gone before tweets were even sent out. It's not possible for humans to complete the entire process in just seconds.

As a business wanting to make money online, I don't see why any would care to spend extra to sell a sell-out item.

Looks like Barneys was the ultimate cook site for another yeezy drop. That's where i got multiples from. Dudes talk about bots on footsites, but I think it's even worse on Barneys. Do they even cancel orders?

Last edited:
Looks like Barneys was the ultimate cook site for another yeezy drop. That's where i got multiples from. Dudes talk about bots on footsites, but I think it's even worse on Barneys. Do they even cancel orders?
When did Barney's ever drop the 2.0s? I have their tweet notifications on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom