ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm no, you're accepting a hold for an order to be fulfilled. If they can't do that, they shouldn't be allowed to accept payment in the first place. They should initiate a draw similar to Nike's system. That's absolutely ridiculous to charge someone and not fulfill their side of the bargain, immediate release of all charges should be an option. You obviously never went to college.

Are you a lawyer it's a pending charge no money exchanged hands

Call you bank if you need access to your money they can actually help you

Lol economic lawyers in here.

This is all electronic funds adidas does not have any money in possession

Wait a second here. Using debit is more financially responsible than just using credit. You get more protection with credit for sure, but you also guarantee yourself debt unless you pay off your balance every month which obviously the majority of people do not do. America has this plastic only mindset. Cash and debit are the best ways to avoid yourself getting in trouble. Switzerland, one of the wealthiest nations and known for its banks, is mostly a cash nation. In most of Europe in fact cash is way more common. Whenever I pay for something here, I get a robotic "credit or debit" question. It's really ridiculous. We have been brainwashed to use plastic to encourage spending since it doesn't hurt as much when you just swipe instead of handing over green bills. It also makes banks tons of money charging interest on something that doesn't need to be "financed."

Ok buy a house or car with no credit history.

Pay your balance that's ur responsibility

I dont have any problems with adidas discount codes. You can use them on ultraboosts

I don't have a ton of experience with their codes, but the site says differently for the UBs. Been trying to use these random 15% off codes they send out for birthdays or whatever and everything I think about using it on has had that restriction.

pretty inconsistent. How does the 2016 pair with a thicker padding fit the same as a size 9 without thick padding.

For me, the 2016 PB fit a little tighter than the 2015 PB. 

^ hes right. 2016 fits tighter and I really don't like the new padding. Probably gonna trade my 2016 for 2015

Wait a second here. Using debit is more financially responsible than just using credit. You get more protection with credit for sure, but you also guarantee yourself debt unless you pay off your balance every month which obviously the majority of people do not do. America has this plastic only mindset. Cash and debit are the best ways to avoid yourself getting in trouble. Switzerland, one of the wealthiest nations and known for its banks, is mostly a cash nation. In most of Europe in fact cash is way more common. Whenever I pay for something here, I get a robotic "credit or debit" question. It's really ridiculous. We have been brainwashed to use plastic to encourage spending since it doesn't hurt as much when you just swipe instead of handing over green bills. It also makes banks tons of money charging interest on something that doesn't need to be "financed."
Lol that's fine, you do you. I'm not a moron on the other hand and spend only what I have, and made over 4K in signup bonuses plus rewards last year so I'll keep using credit. Really not hard to just pay the balance off before it's due.

I'm also biased because i travel got work, but honestly there's no reason to use debit if you're responsible and don't treat it as free money.

Last edited:
anyone else get through yeezy supply? every single order cancelled of mine ... 

This product was a test product that was not visible on the website. We are unsure how you purchased this, but your order has been canceled. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to show on your account.

looks like they caught you fam. friend checked out 1st restock and I checked out 2nd restock, no cancellations here. you messed with the wrong "bloke" :wink:

Ok buy a house or car with no credit history.

Pay your balance that's ur responsibility

There are several ways to establish credit. The most important things needed to establish your loan worthiness when buying a house are your salary and your bank balances. Not everyone has to finance cars. The major reason why all of this credit garbage is imposed on us is to enforce money laundering laws. And also "for our convenience." In America everyone is so scared of the three letters that they don't want to even touch more than $10k at once. In Switzerland the limit for a cash transaction is almost $100k. Nothing is going to change here, but I just want to make you aware of what things are like elsewhere.

I think it's pretty ******ed to keep trying to resubmit your order over and over again to get a pair of shoes. If I have one pending charge, that should be enough. I could have submitted over and over again on different cards, but I don't want hundreds of my dollars tied up while waiting for the charges to fall off.

If I get the shoes, that's good. If they cancel my pending charge, at least I get my money back and can learn from the experience going forward. These 350s are a luxury at the end of the day, not the cure for cancer. The one thing I can take solace in is the fact that I'm not the only one who got the white screen when checking out, it appears several people in the thread and on Twitter got the same problems well

Lol that's fine, you do you. I'm not a moron on the other hand and spend only what I have, and made over 4K in signup bonuses plus rewards last year so I'll keep using credit. Really not hard to just pay the balance off before it's due.

I'm also biased because i travel got work, but honestly there's no reason to use debit if you're responsible and don't treat it as free money.

I agree but the facts show that the majority isn't responsible. I'm not directing this specifically at you or anyone else on here. We got into a big financial mess because people weren't responsible. Not all of the blame should be placed on the banks.

Sorry for going off topic. I won't argue back and forth about credit/debit. It was not my intention to try and derail the thread from its purpose.

Im just informing that it doesnt matter what form of payment you use. Nothing wrong with that

Lol yeah but your comment was completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand. People were saying if they didn't want multiple charges and funds held up, use a Credit Card because the charges won't go through and take your money. But if you used a debit and the charge doesn't go thru, the money is still held by the company and you're unable to access it.

What does that have to do with you using your debit and submitting payment once and getting thru on 1 pair. Like starfox said, we get it, you copped.

So i just received a trade offer

My vnds turtle doves size 14 and pb 2.0 ds sz 13 for his ds size 14 lebron x championship pack...who wins?

Yeah i think i get the better deal. I like both. But now he's becoming hesitant and just texted back he needs to sleep on it

anyone know how to clear cart in YS. Was messing around with site and I have like 5g's worth of matrix clothing in my cart. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom