ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

also did you place orders the first restock or second restock on saturday?
i copped the tans obviously on the second restock. no cancellation. im hoping for shipping tmrw since it is monday. but ive heard people in the past say YS takes forever to ship.

i copped the tans obviously on the second restock. no cancellation. im hoping for shipping tmrw since it is monday. but ive heard people in the past say YS takes forever to ship.
i got pb last ys drop and they shipped on tuesday i think, but people started getting shipping monday. I got tans as well on the second restock so fingers crossed bro!

EDIT: CHECKED EMAIL AND THEY DID SHIP ON MONDAY

Last edited:
got oxford tans manually on the restock as well and no cancellation so far. Which city do they ship from?

Last edited:
Cancelled from first order for PB's on YS. Manual. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Went to Round 2 consignment store in hollywood. Traded in OVO 10s (black) and Carmine 6s for PB 350s. Now own turtle doves and PBs. Want 1 more pair which pair better oxford tans or moonrocks?
I'm not one for two to for one trades (unless I'm the one getting two sneakers), and idk the resell value of those 10s but that's pretty tempting.

Got shipped notification ..Anybody have experience with routing shipment to different address or to fed Ex hub for pickup ? Need some advice so u call adidas or fed ex.. ?
Just go to the tracking page and redirect to a FedEx close to you. That's what I do if I don't get something sent to work

nah i didnt use a bot or anything. i just read someone a few pages back got their orders cancelled. just wondering if it was one guy or were a bunch of folks getting cancelled as well.
everyone for YS is getting their order cancelled, the product wasn't supposed to be see-able but people were checking the sitemap and found the link

i just ordered some PB 350 2016

i got a bunch of sneakers, no big deal......

i paid resell, ill prob sell my OVO 10s, more than likely i will...........i think they look dope but Xs are :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom