ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know where these might of come from based on the white sticker? 
To those who are intrested...its an eastbay sticker! I had to look back on posts/pics from the first PB release. Thanks to those who tried to help.

Dang!

Got me feeling like a loser since I still failed at retail, even after doing all the steps you listed and being surrounded by all the winners :smh:

Just preparation/strategy mixed with luck as far as raffles. How many raffle tickets did you end up with?

Anyway as far as the next release, I'll still do raffle but I'm tryna OD on pairs. And I'm not tryna count on getting lucky again. There's time between releases. Find your way

Just preparation/strategy mixed with luck as far as raffles. How many raffle tickets did you end up with?

Anyway as far as the next release, I'll still do raffle but I'm tryna OD on pairs. And I'm not tryna count on getting lucky again. There's time between releases. Find your way
0 raffle tickets because only 1 HOH had them here in SD and I had a procedure done that Monday afternoon and didn't get out until Tuesday afternoon.

But, a few friends and a fellow NT member put in raffle tickets in my size hoping to hit. All struck out.

Everything else, I did.

With all these people getting shipped the PB 2015 version instead of the 2016 version, doesn't this mean that Adidas was holding on to inventory of 2015 versions??!?!

0 raffle tickets because only 1 HOH had them here in SD and I had a procedure done that Monday afternoon and didn't get out until Tuesday afternoon.

But, a few friends and a fellow NT member put in raffle tickets in my size hoping to hit. All struck out.

Everything else, I did.

Hope you got better luck next time. (Myself included) Gotta learn how to really finesse online, there's ways.

Everything else, I did.
unfortunately some locations just have more of an advantage. around here if you lived around the nyc tri state area you easily had at least 20 places doing raffles. but you do gotta commit to this and just try every method available to cop.sometimes it does all fail tho. unless you one of those shrimp guys,they always cook.
alien.gif

Everything else, I did.

Your best bet is ADC and online, thats where most people cooked (only saying this because your location). I'm in Los Angeles so there are many spots here for raffles. But If you go back pages to release date you will find many got stuck on the same issues and made the same mistakes.

Last edited:
I'm an idiot. Just read adidas shipping guidelines, apparently shipping through usps to PO boxes have no tracking info so I guess I'll just check my box at the end of the week.

It's official my ADC pending charges were put back into account this morning, smh not fair at all I checked out successfully. I can't win on these, should I call customer service and complain?

It's official my ADC pending charges were put back into account this morning, smh not fair at all I checked out successfully. I can't win on these, should I call customer service and complain?

It won't do any good. Even if you get a discount code, it doesn't work on anything good that adidas makes. You'd have to get the crap that no one else wants

I've had time to process my L and am completely over it. I own a clothing line and the factory just delivered my biker jacket samples so that made me forget about the missed opportunity of this release and made me realize that I have a lot of other things to be grateful for. I could easily sell some of what I have and get these (namely my two Supreme Jordan 5s), but these aren't a necessity right now. I already took the returned money from this release and paid down my credit card a week early.

Loving the cushioning on the heels. Feels much better than on my TD's. 

Would have loved it, if Adidas has put the cushioning in all the 350s right from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom