ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just started yesterday, my friend. That site was originally an iOS app, but I changed it to make it public to everyone here. I am working on something special for the next release, but it's not a desktop application—It's going to be completely mobile.

#BotingOnTheGo  
Come through in the DMs, my friend.

Just started yesterday, my friend. That site was originally an iOS app, but I changed it to make it public to everyone here. I am working on something special for the next release, but it's not a desktop application—It's going to be completely mobile.

#BotingOnTheGo  

Bring your talents to south beach.

Question for you guys, if you had experience with buying a pair off ebay that had questionable legitimacy, and ended up returning them and got the full refund, no problems with that, do you still leave negative feedback on it or do you just let it go.
Shred that seller man, so no one else gets screwed by him.  Make sure to mention that he sells fakes. 

Friend of mine paid 500 for a bot that hasn't worked yet. Mr ******* "I'm guaranteed 8 pairs" :lol: that's my dude but I cried when I found out he didn't reply to any of my texts because he was upset about not hitting

ADC US pair just got delivered.. had AQ in my shipping email, have an AQ labeled box, shoes have AQ tags, and the receipt/invoice that came with mine says AQ.

let me come down to south beach. I don't have any talents to bring down there, but I just want some shrimp. 

Friend of mine paid 500 for a bot that hasn't worked yet. Mr ******* "I'm guaranteed 8 pairs" :lol: that's my dude but I cried when I found out he didn't reply to any of my texts because he was upset about not hitting

everyone has bots... he should not rely on his... bot up and manual for best chances...

That's my greatest fear with investing in BOTs and coming up empty handed and down money when I could of just bought resell...

Its great for regular releases but crap for yeezy releases. I carted 3 pairs of moonrocks on foot sites day of release, none checked out. Man i was heated that day.
most commercial bots are garbage for yeezy releases so don't feel bad

Its great for regular releases but crap for yeezy releases. I carted 3 pairs of moonrocks on foot sites day of release, none checked out. Man i was heated that day.
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, especially when you couldn't cart Moonrocks on a site that didn't release them lol

Could you please share with us? :D
Yea trying to fix it up a bit before pushing it somewhere. Also will probably open-source it.  Works for normal releases still and will still probably work until Adidas decides to patch it. The CAPTCHA part was a bit difficult to understand but it surprisignly works. Removed it in the mean time until I can guarantee it works on non local environments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom