ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

how much entries yall put into SP
nerd.gif
50+ 

if so many from ADC are AQ, could that be the "doubled" production run? they did another full run of the AQ and then one of the BB?

size swapping these 10.5 PBs is harder than i thought smh .. guess ill have to go through sole supremacy for these too smh .. another $50 down the drain plus shipping fees lol :\

My girls pair comes on friday. She be getting on my nerves lately and if that continues to happen Im gonna size swap it and get another pair for myself. 
laugh.gif

size swapping these 10.5 PBs is harder than i thought smh .. guess ill have to go through sole supremacy for these too smh .. another $50 down the drain plus shipping fees lol :\

I'm waiting for them to get my size in stock and will happily pay $50 to do it
better than buying your size and then having to flip the one you have

sorry, dont know how far back this answer is, but, AQ inside the tag, with a 9/15 date....did I get the old ones from ADC w/out the heel padding/other minor changes?
That's very interesting since 2015 Pirate Blacks dropped in August.....

My girls pair comes on friday. She be getting on my nerves lately and if that continues to happen Im gonna size swap it and get another pair for myself. :lol:

I was being extra nice around the time my wife won her size in a raffle for the moonrocks so I could trade for mine :lol:

Last edited:
This is why I've been contemplating talking to a few of the NT admins/moderators and propose hosting a .onion (TOR aka Dark Web) NT site. This site would be just for that reason. Non "Google-able" non searchable. This would allow us tech and non tech folks (who are really interested in the technology. . . As well as the kicks lol) to discuss technical flaws with these sites that gives us (NT members) the upper hand in a sense. I thought about hosting my own NT .onion and just giving the link to those on that site I talk tech with but that wouldn't be right. As over the years NT has provided me with tons of info related to the shoe game. So I guess I'm loyal lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nah, I think what @ForbiddenX  is trying to do is CLOSE the holes by exposing the issues footsites are having with bots. The purpose of posting in the open is so that it is searchable and fixed.  This way everybody has a fair chance and the kicks don't go to the most tech savvy. 

I bought my size 12.5 Moon Rockd on release date in November. I needed 11 and Sole Supremacy said I would have to wait until January for a size swap if I'm not local. Since I didn't wanna wait 2 months I ended up just selling my size 12.5 for $750 and bought my size 11 literally 30 seconds later from eBay for $800.

i know this was asked a few pages back but this thread moves too fast .. is there a place on the east coast that does size swaps like Sole Sup.?

Nah, I think what @ForbiddenX  is trying to do is CLOSE the holes by exposing the issues footsites are having with bots. The purpose of posting in the open is so that it is searchable and fixed.  This way everybody has a fair chance and the kicks don't go to the most tech savvy. 
Unless that backfires and sites don't bother because they still generate the same amount of revenue, subsequently only increasing NT guest traffic and depriving current members.
nerd.gif

size swapping these 10.5 PBs is harder than i thought smh .. guess ill have to go through sole supremacy for these too smh .. another $50 down the drain plus shipping fees lol
ohwell.gif
Did they already quote you that price or are you assuming it's $50 based on past experience? I ask because there have been a bunch of people saying they were asking more like $100+, one guy even said they quoted him $250

sorry, dont know how far back this answer is, but, AQ inside the tag, with a 9/15 date....did I get the old ones from ADC w/out the heel padding/other minor changes?
That's very interesting since 2015 Pirate Blacks dropped in August.....
Already been discussed at length in the thread, most likely they produced another run of the AQs after the release date with a restock in mind, then decided to "upgrade" them (hence the BBs) but still had all their AQs to get rid of.

Did they already quote you that price or are you assuming it's $50 based on past experience? I ask because there have been a bunch of people saying they were asking more like $100+, one guy even said they quoted him $250

im assuming, but your right they will probably charge more .. i just swapped OT 7.5 for OT 8.5 and they charged me $50 but yea im sure it will be diff in this instance

Unless that backfires and sites don't bother because they still generate the same amount of revenue, subsequently only increasing NT guest traffic and depriving current members.
nerd.gif

It's in their best interest to curtail the bot action as much as possible. These sites are definitely aware of the issues with bots and the fact that they lose the good faith and satisfaction of their customers when all their pairs get scooped up before any real people have a chance. They also know the shoes people are using bots on will sell out no matter what so it doesn't make sense for them to just let it happen.

Most likely the reason none of them seem to be doing much about it is it'd be a very costly endeavor for the big sites to re-work their code to stop bots but I'm sure they'd all love an IT guy who could do it on salary...

but see heres the thing. . . . . even if the they close the "holes", there will always be an automated script to "add to cart". thats with a "hole" or no "hole". i dont see bots being stop in my opinion. the only thing they can do is try and slow them down lol. Change the syntax, and/or methods around to keep the bot coders guessing. 

but see heres the thing. . . . . even if the they close the "holes", there will always be an automated script to "add to cart". thats with a "hole" or no "hole". i dont see bots being stop in my opinion. the only thing they can do is try and slow them down lol. Change the syntax, and/or methods around to keep the bot coders guessing. 

Which is what ADC did the last release with the "inventory error". Maybe it was inadvertently, but you couldn't use an ATC if you had to refresh first.

It's clear that the footsites, large and small, are trying to address this issue. But they are a sneaker company first, security isn't a high enough priority to allocate millions to fix.

if all else fails, everyone will just use a draw system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom