ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this as soon as I checked out my pair boys. Got order confirmation email, but any chance this is a fluke? Hoping it's not...

We're trying to pick you up before the trade deadline. Pick up the phone. [Mark Cuban voice]
laugh.gif
 the deadline has hit, nobody picked me up when I was a free agent, they slept

Yeah I got to the chase payment window and it started processing but ******* Chase decided to block the transaction. So heated.
i got all the way to enter cc info, put my password in then nothing , unable to checkout error lol 

Yeah this is actually the second time they've done this to me during this release, which is weird because I've never had issues before
"Unable to begin 3DSecure authentication, please try again. No money has been taken and your cart is still intact."

Lol i got this msg just as i put pay 

lol ****, those sizes look like most of my orders that are still processing, but are probably gonna get cancelled 
laugh.gif

Oh no, just the one pair. I read the fine print and I'm a pleb with only one shipping address, so I wasn't gonna risk it! :rofl: I meant it for people who got orders in as well. lol

Last edited:
Oh no, just the one pair. I read the fine print and I'm a pleb with only one shipping address, so I wasn't gonna risk it!
roll.gif
I meant it for people who got orders in as well. lol
Lol least you got it , what else sites you monitor ? 

I still have every site that dropped em online during the release monitored like Barneys, OBD, Flannels, and a **** load of others. lol I've cooked a couple of times like this before, but I've never caught a size? restock, so here's hoping.

I still have every site that dropped em online during the release monitored like Barneys, OBD, Flannels, and a **** load of others. lol I've cooked a couple of times like this before, but I've never caught a size? restock, so here's hoping.
Damn , Idk about Barneys cuz they restocked already, Whats OBD? 

im new to this site monitoring.. how do you get it to not beep every 5sec.. lol.

do i just monitor a certain part of the page.. i see that as an option. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom