ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruh. I wore my pb's with no show socks/shorts and my ankle is cut and has blisters 
frown.gif
AQ or BB?

True. But is there a way to avoid cuts or will it always happen if i wear no show socks.
It's a common problem that lots of people experience with 350's. Just depends on the shape of your ankle/heel. You can't really change it. Either wear it in and hope your heel adjusts to the feel or wear higher socks.

Last edited:
Just received my pear from ADC. AQ code with a production date of 9/15. Does that make my shoes a 1.0? Lol. Waiting on my pear from JJ, we'll see what they sent out. Keep y'all posted.

The BB5350's feel amazing to me. I'm a TTS size 9, and the extra padding makes them feel even more comfortable. 

If you're getting blisters then you just have your sizing on these wrong.  

If more people experience this it debunks the myth of more padding equalling more comfort. I still personally think AQ overall shape looks better... (I have both by the way)

Ive worn my various 350's and have never had blistering or cuts...

The BB5350's feel amazing to me. I'm a TTS size 9, and the extra padding makes them feel even more comfortable. 

If you're getting blisters then you just have your sizing on these wrong.  
Yeah I was just about to say, must have went too small on size if its digging into your Achilles

C'mon guys, no more need to post AQ/BB updates here... ADC shipped AQ's. End of story.

Last edited:
IF YOU GOT AQ STYLE CODE THEN YOU HAVE A 2015 PAIR NOT THE 2.0 ONE. THE 2.0 IS BB STYLE CODE. YOUR BOX WILL TELL YOU. ADIDAS FINESSED US.

IF YOU GOT AQ STYLE CODE THEN YOU HAVE A 2015 PAIR NOT THE 2.0 ONE. THE 2.0 IS BB STYLE CODE. YOUR BOX WILL TELL YOU. ADIDAS FINESSED US.

I wouldn't call it a finesse though... lol

I like the AQ better since there is a slight shape difference...

I would swap my BB's for AQ's, not going to lie.

I wouldn't call it a finesse though... lol

I like the AQ better since there is a slight shape difference...

I would swap my BB's for AQ's, not going to lie.
And I would swap my AQ's for BB's lol. The comfort is just that much better to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom