ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donated. I'm on android though. Bummer. Keep up the good work anyway.
Yup me2 oh well maybe try and get something apple for the cheap unless someone can convert to android. I'm sure its not that easy.. Good luck guys
Has a warm fuzzy feeling..

Thanks for the donations everyone. We raised a little under $300. This will be enough to pay for the higher capacity servers for the next couple of months and encourage me to push new features forward. 

I received over 100 PM's and haven't went through them all, but I am going to answer some of the questions I seen asked. 

-I will not being making a Chrome extension. I am really pushing towards everything being mobile focused. So, all the updates moving forward will be either web based or a dedicated iOS app—sorry Android users.

-I have all your email address and will email the password when I lock down the site.

-Yes, I am taking requests. Just PM me what ever you want to see.

-As for all the collaboration offerings, it's not needed at the moment—I am not longer doing the android app. 

-There will be no Windows application or .exe. If you can't tell by now, I only develop for Apple products and the web. 
Donated as well, through the button on the ADC inventory! I'll keep an eye out for the email thanks for what you're doing mate

@Caravaggio Donated bro! Regardless of link or not, like to see people out here using their brains.

Much respect :smokin

Amdroid guy here, but will buy a iPod 6th generation .... And will donate monthly, not just one time.

Last edited:
I just came here because I want some 350 bro

Where all this donation stuff come from
Someone made a site to track Adidas stock. Idk why dozens of dudes are shouting out their donation confirmations tho. 

There is no profit being made. A total of two people donated—not even enough to cover the cost of the domain. 

I will PM you, but I need a JAVA programmer. 
CS college senior here... Can code in C++ and Java ... would love to help out in any way. 

So everyone that donates will get the password to the site or will Ls be handed out for a @Caravaggio  password raffle? 
laugh.gif

@ShoePalace: The Yeezy 350 PB Raffle emails have not been sent. A customer service rep gave incorrect information. Our CS Dept. does not handle raffles.

ShoePalace just tweeted this LOL - The Yeezy 350 PB Raffle emails have not been sent. A customer service rep gave incorrect information. Our CS Dept. does not handle raffles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom